Game Pass Subscription

Discus and support Game Pass Subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, so I bought the Xbox Game Pass in October for the $1 deal, and I was told that it would expire on November 22, 2019. However, when I went on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StevenDanielson, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Game Pass Subscription

Hi, so I bought the Xbox Game Pass in October for the $1 deal, and I was told that it would expire on November 22, 2019. However, when I went on the website to cancel it today (November 21), I was already charged $16.32 for this next month. Is there any
    way to get the money back, or would I have to just deal with being charged the extra for this month?

:)

StevenDanielson, Nov 25, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Game pass

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! Do you mind clarifying your question? If you are attempting to purchase Game Pass, subscriptions can only be purchased using a debit/credit card or with a Game Pass subscription card; Microsoft account balances can not be used to purchase
    subscriptions. For more information on game pass subscriptions check out:
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ

I hope this helps!
  4. Sagaroth Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC to Ultimate

Hello !

If you subscribe to a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the days remaining on your Game Pass PC subscription will be converted to additional Game Pass Ultimate days.

Enjoy the games!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

Yes. When you purchased the Ultimate Game Pass it automatically converted any gold or game pass subscriptions you had to that subscription instead of individual subscriptions. So once you cancelled that subscription it would have removed everything since
    gold is included with the Ultimate Game Pass.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Game Pass Subscription

1. Game Pass Subscription - Similar Threads - Game Pass Subscription

2. XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem: Hi, I just bought a 1 month subscription for €3.99. I've already canceled the next automatic payment but it also canceled the subscription without a refund. I've selected the option that said that...
  3. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  4. abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]: bonjour mon abonnement game pass ne veut pas se remettre a jours ….via le solde de mon compte Microsoft //..alors que je me suis lancé en payant via mon compte Microsoft...le premier mois et me...
  5. Problema abbonamento Xbox Game Pass[translation-Xbox Game Pass subscription issue]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema abbonamento Xbox Game Pass[translation-Xbox Game Pass subscription issue]: Buonasera, sul profilo personale la data di scadenza dell'abbonamento era segnata come 24/05/2020 mentre mi è stato addebitato il costo dell'abbonamento il 17/05. Ho immediatamente disdetto...
  6. Game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass subscription: Hi I have an active games pass subscription for my son's xbox. He originally had some games with codes which ran out 14th May but I signed him up 1st May for the pass. Since the 15th May, he...
  7. Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass subscription: for the game pass subscription, when i subscribe the games that are available on the subscription do i have to download them to play them or i can play them while i am online?...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Subscription: I'm been trying to get Xbox Game Pass for PC from both app and online store, however when it come to payment it is display the message that my store region didn't match my payment issuance region...
  9. Xbox Game pass (beta) subscription renewal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass (beta) subscription renewal: Hi, I wanted to change my subscription which expired today but it is impossible for me because it asks me to pay for the new one, wouldn't it be possible to cancel the renewal so that I can...
  10. Renew Game Pass Subscription Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Renew Game Pass Subscription Bug: I try to play GTA 5 on my xbox one. Won’t let me. It says I need to renew my game pass subscription (0x803f800e) I own a physical copy of this game and I have Xbox live. I’ve restarted, held...