Game Pass Suspended

Discus and support Game Pass Suspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day My Game pass ultimate was suspended , I then paid for it but it still says suspended. How do i fix this? 133b0ac4-7889-4baa-b2e0-8c64e86734c9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NduduzoNgobese, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Game Pass Suspended

Good day

My Game pass ultimate was suspended , I then paid for it but it still says suspended.

How do i fix this?

:)

NduduzoNgobese, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. iTz. I3OBBY Win User

How long does it take for a payment for a subscription to go through?

Also, it says my game pass subscription was suspended.
  3. jerryserious Win User

Game Pass Ultimate suspended

My xbox game pass ultimate is suspended and im trying to re pay it with a gift card but it doesnt have that option
  4. SilentJay76 Win User

Xbox game pass suspended

If you transferred the money from your bank account (instead of credit card or PayPal) then the transfer usually won't happen until the next working day. In this case the money should go out on Monday and be received by Microsoft on Tuesday. (That's
    how it works here in my country anyway.) So you may have to wait a couple of days.
  5. StressedSauce08 Win User

Xbox game pass suspended

This was sorted via live chat with one of Microsoft's agents. Thank you for your time.
  6. WPAK Win User

Game Pass Ultimate suspended

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there. If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

​ If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
Thema:

Game Pass Suspended

1. Game Pass Suspended - Similar Threads - Game Pass Suspended

2. Can't buy xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy xbox game pass for pc: So basically I added my debit card as a payment method but when I want to buy xbox game pass for pc it says add a payment method even though I have enough money on my debit card is this a bug or a...
  3. Xbox Game Pass not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass not working on PC: I have a subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate which i use often on my Xbox One and haven't had any issues. I recently found out the new Flight Sim was included in the Game Pass and could be...
  4. "Xbox Game Pass," [Can't Sign In, Or Play Games?]

in XBoX on Windows
    "Xbox Game Pass," [Can't Sign In, Or Play Games?]: I have the Game Pass, which has been working fine until recently. First, I notice that for every game I install, it creates a hidden partition on the drive, which really had me puzzled trying to...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate and Family Members.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate and Family Members.: Hello! My brother and I share all our games amd subscriptions through game share. Our game pass Ultimate subscription is o his account and I only get access to all the gold perks and just the...
  6. Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: I've recently renewed my XBox live gold but am thinking of switching to Game Pass Ultimate since it'll include streaming. Will I recieve some form of credit since Ive already paid for Gold for a...
  7. Xbox game pass suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass suspended: Payment was late for gamepass. It shows account suspended till payment is received. Payment has been made a few hours ago but it still shows suspended and only option the microsoft account gives...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate suspended: Hi, on my Xbox I got a notification that my GPU was suspended. When I check in the settings, it says that it renews with the next payment on 3/6/20. The subscription was payed for on the 3/6/20,...
  9. suspend Xbox Gold and Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspend Xbox Gold and Xbox Game Pass: hi, i bought a Xbox One X 3 month ago and i'ts already out of order. I bring it back to the store and they send it to be repair. Now i want to suspend my subscription i have to Xbox Game Pass...
  10. Says Service Is Suspended Can't Renew Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says Service Is Suspended Can't Renew Game Pass: What do I do? I am so tired of this. The only thing I can think of is to earn a bing card on microsoft rewards with the code. The code on Amazon just adds funds which I cannot add to game pass....