Game pass taking games away from me

Discus and support Game pass taking games away from me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Version around year ago? something like that. It was working flawlessly, everything was good, I got myself... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InsanityMotion, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Game pass taking games away from me

Hello. I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Version around year ago? something like that. It was working flawlessly, everything was good, I got myself later gamepass in some discount. Funny fact is that now I cannot launch my bought for full money FH4 without
    gamepass. I dont know how it works, but I never agreed for gamepass to steal my game, or take it away from me. Is this some "funny" joke from Microsoft or whats happening with this? I payed normal price for digital copy of game and I require it to work without
    some stupid **** subscriptions.

:)

InsanityMotion, Sep 2, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

3. choppyseize Win User

Anything you own will show in your purchase history or appear in the Xbox store as owned. It sounds like the game is linked to another account.
  4. InsanityMotion Win User

It didn't helped. even worse, it disappeared from my account, and it only shows me buy option.
  5. mocoworm Win User

Delete it from your HDD and then re-install from the store.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox live gold

Think of the game pass like a Netflix subscription.

As long as the games are on the list for game pass and as long as you have an active game pass subscription you can play them.

Like Netflix were they add and take away movies/tv shows MS also adds and takes away games from the game pass.

Is it possible that you may have signed up for the game pass ultimate where it combined the your gold subscription with the game pass?
Thema:

1. Game pass taking games away from me - Similar Threads - Game pass taking

2. Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello everyone, Wanted to see if there were any known fixes for the issues. So I have been playing Gears for since launch without any problems, but yesterday Gears 5 wouldn't let start. So when...
  3. Xbox game pass for pc Yönetici izni gerektiren oyunlar yüklenmiyor[Translation-Xbox game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for pc Yönetici izni gerektiren oyunlar yüklenmiyor[Translation-Xbox game...: Xbox game pass for pc Yönetici izni gerektiren oyunlar yüklenmiyor. İnternetten araştırdığımda yönetici hesabı oluşturmam gerektiği yazıyor. Fakat denetim masasından kullanıcı bilgilerime...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Otomatik Ödeme Sonucu Borç Yazmış[Translation-Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Otomatik Ödeme Sonucu Borç Yazmış[Translation-Xbox Game Pass...: Xbox Game Pass Ultimateyi 1 ay kullandım ve sonrasında kullanmadım. Otomatik ödeme açık olduğundan fatura yazmış fakat ben sistemi kullanmadığım için parasınıda yatırmadım. Kullanmadığım sisteme...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games: While trying to install any games on Xbox Game Pass for PC, i am unavailable to select any of my drives to install the game. [img] I've tried several workarounds including going to...
  6. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  7. Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass: The bugs have been posted on here time and time again is anything going to happen? I know this is a beta.. but we still technically paid for this. Have not been able to download or launch any...
  8. Games pass for £1 after taking 14 day free trial?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games pass for £1 after taking 14 day free trial?: Hi, If i sign up for the 14 day free trial of game pass and like it can i then take up the 1 month for £1 deal? 76fc5ade-7aa1-4742-b043-046325bd3487
  9. American Warrior Networks: How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    American Warrior Networks: How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass?: American Warrior Networks (ISPs): How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass? Hi, you will need to contact Xbox Support if you want a refund for games pass & gold, if in the...
  10. Take advantage of Game Pass offer with a debt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Take advantage of Game Pass offer with a debt: Currently there is a 3 month Game Pass offer for $139 MX and I want to buy but I can not get it because there is a debt of $139 MX for 1 month for not disabling the renovation, my question is: If...