game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund

Discus and support game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; game pass自动从支付宝扣款了,我要申请重新排名。 [Translate by Mod] game pass automatically withhold money from Alipay, I want to apply for re-ranking.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 道明刘, Nov 8, 2019.

1. 道明刘
    道明刘 Guest

game pass自动从支付宝扣款了,我要申请重新排名。

[Translate by Mod]

game pass automatically withhold money from Alipay, I want to apply for re-ranking.

:)

道明刘, Nov 8, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

3. ngocphi Win User

Just a note

If you mean to reupgrade with more xbox live time to extend the membership

Then no

The upgrade is an onetime thing per account and you will lose the existing time you had

Refund only applies to the month you paid for 1 dollar for and prepaid time that you had before would be lost and NOT refundable
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello There
    道明刘

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. In order to submit the refund request, visit this link here :

Request an Xbox digital product refund

You can always
    contact us here
    for further assistance, but all refund requests must go through that form.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Happy Gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. JarrettPerkin Win User

怎么给我退款,关于XBOX GAME PASS [Translation - How can I get a refund for XBOX GAME PASS?]

我并没有在 提供的链接中找到退款选项,而且在账户的订阅区域也没有退款选项,可否请求协助操作,或由您来代为操作。

[Translation-I do not find the refund option in the link you provided, and there is no refund option in the subscription area of the account, can I request assistance or be your sit on your behalf.]
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

购买游戏重复扣款问题,如何退款[How to refund if you purchase a game with repeated debits?]

您好, 并非所有国家/地区都可以获得退款选项, 您可能需要通过支持。https://support.xbox.com

[Translation - Hello, not all countries have a refund option, you may need to pass support.]
Thema:

1. game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund - Similar Threads - game pass 申请退款

2. Can't play Sea of Thieves on Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Sea of Thieves on Xbox game pass for PC: EDIT: I fixed the issue. I had to uninstall the game, then uninstall the Xbox App. Then when I pressed the install button again it said "Downloading 2 MB of 2 MB" while it was scanning my hard...
  3. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Game Pass issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Game Pass issue: I've installed Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on my PC The game doesn't lauch at all. I checked my drivers, re-install game several time, reset the app ... still not working. This game is the...
  4. Game pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass not working: I play on pc and bought the Xbox pc game pass, I want to install Forza and it says it's free with game pass but it won't let me get it without paying? I should be able to get it since I have a...
  5. Getting error code 0x00000001. I am unable to install Administrator games on PC with game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x00000001. I am unable to install Administrator games on PC with game pass.: About 3 or so days ago I installed The Outer Worlds on my PC, beat it and so I uninstalled it today and was going to installed a new game. I found Alan Wake and thought I'd give it a try. When I...
  6. Xbox (pc) game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (pc) game pass: I tried getting the ultimate game pass but whenever I did it just said 0x80070532 and that there was a mistake, I tried restarting my pc, logging in and out of my account, and just retrying to...
  7. Error code 0x80073cf3 when trying to install games from the game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073cf3 when trying to install games from the game pass for PC: Hello, All is in the title, I can't install game like Minecraft Dungeons for exemple with the game pass. The download can't begin and it show that (Try again in few minutes ...). I've try lot of...
  8. game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass: İyi günler benim 3 aylık yenilenen game pass üyeliğimin yenilenme tarihinde hesabımda para yoktu para olmasa bile yine de yenileniyoru mu üyelik ?? [Translation - Good day, I had no money in my...
  9. How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?: When I attempted to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (with the $1.00 for one month sale) I was told that I needed a parent to buy this, and that a request could not be sent. (As is usually done...
  10. Game Pass removed Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass removed Games: Hi I notice that Metro Exodus was removed from the Game Pass Library but was still on my Hard Drive only because i saw it on the Store as installed. How can i Check which games i have on my drive...