Game pass trial

Discus and support Game pass trial in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Game pass trial went up. 3 weeks later, only 5 of my games don’t have error 0x803f900a popping up. I’ve removed my account and added it, reset the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacksonAbraham, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Game pass trial

Game pass trial went up. 3 weeks later, only 5 of my games don’t have error 0x803f900a popping up. I’ve removed my account and added it, reset the router, and reset the xbox 3 times. Nothing has worked.

:)

JacksonAbraham, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Bundled XBOX One X doesn't appear to include bundled game

The code may be in the same sleeve that includes a gold trial and a game pass trial.
  3. Smwutches Win User

What happens with my codes?

Gold trials can only be used if you're not currently on a gold subscription. So if you're still on a subscription, it won't work.

The game pass trial is only for accounts that have never used game pass.
  4. Mister Quasar Win User

Game pass issue

Thanks for reaching out, DSmezzer!

Only one Game Pass trial can be redeemed per account, I'm afraid; if you have already redeemed a free Game Pass trial, you would not be able to redeem a second trial on your account.

We'd recommend giving your extra trial code to a friend who might enjoy it!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Our 14 day free trial for our XBox won’t work

Yup. It's that way for game pass trials, but not for gold.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Online Passes

[quote user="voteDC"]

You can still lend them. Most games come with a trial period for the online, so if they like it they can buy the pass.

[/quote]

Actually less and less games are allowing a trial for the online pass. Battlefield 3 and Uncharted 3 do not have trials. There are more too but these are the first 2 that come to mind. No free online trial at all.
Thema:

Game pass trial

1. Game pass trial - Similar Threads - Game pass trial

2. Xbox game pass free trial removed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass free trial removed?: I remember about a year ago there was a free trial option when purchasing xbox game pass in the xbox store. I told my friend (who just got an xbox one s ) about it when i was at his house but it...
  3. XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial: I activated by accident the 14 days trial about when the offer of 3 months for $1 was just launched and now that the trial has finished I cant activate the offer due to the subscription has not...
  4. How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial: The trial doesnt show up in the cancel payments so i dont know what to do 47c1d918-9c55-4383-955c-39a15f1176bc
  5. Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass: I did a 14 day game pass some time around last month but i am now being charged 10 dollars and i dont know why. I dont want game pass anymore nor do i want to pay for it just to cancel my...
  6. Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unexpected charges for free trial game pass: Hi, when I got the trial of game pass, in my bill appears three 1dollar chargues from Microsoft ST d1f987d7-ef5f-4103-8b6c-756bbd057b32
  7. 1 month trial for XBOX Game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 month trial for XBOX Game pass?: Hi, Myself and some friends are thinking of buying the XBOX game pass on the microsoft store. At the moment there is a discount of 90% for the first month. (€1/month instead of €10/month) We...
  8. 我的 Xbox Game Pass 刚过试用期,已停止续订,望退款 [My Xbox Game Pass has just passed the trial period and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的 Xbox Game Pass 刚过试用期,已停止续订,望退款 [My Xbox Game Pass has just passed the trial period and...: 我的 Xbox Game Pass 刚过试用期,已停止续订,望退款 [Translation - My Xbox Game Pass has just passed the trial period and has stopped renewing, looking for a refund] fd4405a3-3c76-4d52-b6fb-2ece4614cc9a
  9. Charged after xbox game pass free trial despite not having any money to pay it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged after xbox game pass free trial despite not having any money to pay it: For some stupid reason, even though i have no money left in my paypal account that is bound to my microsoft account, I was charged for xbox game pass anyways. They really should’ve put something...
  10. Games pass for £1 after taking 14 day free trial?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games pass for £1 after taking 14 day free trial?: Hi, If i sign up for the 14 day free trial of game pass and like it can i then take up the 1 month for £1 deal? 76fc5ade-7aa1-4742-b043-046325bd3487