Game pass trial

Discus and support Game pass trial in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Game pass trial went up. 3 weeks later, only 5 of my games don’t have error 0x803f900a popping up. I’ve removed my account and added it, reset the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacksonAbraham, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Game pass trial

Game pass trial went up. 3 weeks later, only 5 of my games don’t have error 0x803f900a popping up. I’ve removed my account and added it, reset the router, and reset the xbox 3 times. Nothing has worked.

:)

JacksonAbraham, Jul 20, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Free Xbox One Game Pass Issue

That's how it goes with Game pass trials, if you have game pass already, or have had game pass in the past, then you are not eligible for the trial.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Bundled XBOX One X doesn't appear to include bundled game

The code may be in the same sleeve that includes a gold trial and a game pass trial.
  4. Smwutches Win User

What happens with my codes?

Gold trials can only be used if you're not currently on a gold subscription. So if you're still on a subscription, it won't work.

The game pass trial is only for accounts that have never used game pass.
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Game pass issue

Thanks for reaching out, DSmezzer!

Only one Game Pass trial can be redeemed per account, I'm afraid; if you have already redeemed a free Game Pass trial, you would not be able to redeem a second trial on your account.

We'd recommend giving your extra trial code to a friend who might enjoy it!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Our 14 day free trial for our XBox won’t work

Yup. It's that way for game pass trials, but not for gold.
Thema:

Game pass trial

1. Game pass trial - Similar Threads - Game pass trial

2. Xbox game pass 3 month trial for £1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass 3 month trial for £1: So i took advantage of this offer and straight away headed to the account management to turn off recurring billing. Whilst there is said if i turn it off i will lose my xbox gamepass ultimate in...
  3. Game pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass trial: I just hooked up a new Xbox One x and downloaded free month of game pass. Installing some games I own. Installing Master Chief collection with disc in drive but it shows up as a game pass game. Is...
  4. Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I have recently tried to claim the perks that come with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including the 1-month EA trial, 3-month Discord Nitro trial, and 6-month Spotify Premium...
  5. Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...: Hi there. My name is Brenton. I just activated my 30 day trial game pass. The previous forums I read stated that Xbox 360 games downloaded can be played after Game pass expires. Does this apply to...
  6. Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate): So I got Game Pass Ultimate for £1 today, and after a while the rewards section (EA Access, Discord and Spotify) appeared. I can get the free trial of EA Access just fine, as it takes me to the...
  7. Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial: I signed up for Game Pass for Windows about three weeks ago, have been enjoying playing the games but have not received any email or update regarding the Spotify 6 month trial. Have checked the...
  8. Game pass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass trial: Hello, So I wanted to "try" the trial to "try" some games, and i can't find anywhere the option to use the 14-days trial. On the Microsoft store there is no option to sign up for it. Can't find...
  9. Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial: Hello, on my microsoft account there is a link that says I can start a 14 day xbox game pass free trial. I want to try it out but when I follow the link it sends me to a 10 dollar purchase. How...
  10. Xbox game pass, not eligible for 6-months Spotify trial.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass, not eligible for 6-months Spotify trial.: I'm on PC and I recently got the xbox pass. This is my second time, I had it previous some time ago, though I redeemed no spotify trial then. However, years ago I did use Spotify's own...