Game Pass Ulimate

Discus and support Game Pass Ulimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I've had game pass ultimate for approximately a year now, and I've never had the problems that I am having today. Recently I decided to download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaydenWitt1, Oct 26, 2020.

1. HaydenWitt1
    HaydenWitt1 Guest

Game Pass Ulimate

So, I've had game pass ultimate for approximately a year now, and I've never had the problems that I am having today. Recently I decided to download The Wolf Among Us, clicked it and started playing it right away, well once I close out of the game and later
    decided to play It again, it would not let me into the game saying I do not have gold nor ultimate anymore; even though my subscription is still active.

I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but it says the same thing, along with any other game that I've gotten on gold.

At this point I really just need help finding a solution for this problem. Please can I get some help?

:)

HaydenWitt1, Oct 26, 2020
  2. KarmicSoda54477 Win User

Ultimate Game Pass

how long is the Game Pass Ulimate for

how many months
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Killer Instinct Rank Matches

Yes if you buy Ki season 2 ulimate edition you get the original killer instinct 2
  4. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Am I The Only Person Who Bought FLOCKERS?

No I went on a spending spree today bought ulimate edition of fh2 d4 flockers and Disney infinty 2.0
  5. RetroFx ✔️ Win User

Gears of war game pass

You, get gears of war 5 with the ultimate edition be sure to get it :) terminator character comes with it free big fan. When you have gamepass ultimate it give you the game 100% for free even the ulimate verson of gow 5
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

So backed up with games

Hello "Zero Divided" :)

Diablo 3 Classic is such an amazing game and I had to skip Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition because that game is so super amazing :)

I probably won't be playing another game besides Diablo 3 Ulimate Evil Edition if I had it. Like Halo Reach, Diablo 3 Classic / Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition are the PERFECT games for me LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
Thema:

Game Pass Ulimate

1. Game Pass Ulimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ulimate

2. Unable to launch DRAGON QUEST XI S on Xbox Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch DRAGON QUEST XI S on Xbox Game Pass for PC?: I'm unable launch Dragon Quest 11 S on Xbox Game Pass for PC, I click play and nothing happens, in task manager no programs are opened. I I would rather not reinstall it, yet again because Game...
  3. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass ultimate: My GP ultimate has expired... I havent got access to a bank account and the card i paid with previously was a friends.... I have the funds in my account , is there a way to simply use my account...
  4. Xbox One factory reset itself randomly and game pass isn’t being spread to other accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One factory reset itself randomly and game pass isn’t being spread to other accounts: I turned on my Xbox today and I was brought back to the screen you first see when you turn on a brand new Xbox. I had to add the profiles again but I got everything back. I had unplugged the Xbox...
  5. Error with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate purchase: I own Xbox Live Gold 2 years and I'm trying to take the ultimate game pass. It does not allow me to proceed with the purchase by telling me Apparently an error has occurred, but we can provide...
  6. Trouble with discord nitro perk from Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble with discord nitro perk from Xbox game pass ultimate: Discord had another promotion with Xbox game pass ultimate. It says you can get 3 free months of discord nitro starting from December 2 to January 15. I have the Xbox game pass ultimate, I'm above...
  7. DOOM Eternal on Game Pass Won't Load

in XBoX on Windows
    DOOM Eternal on Game Pass Won't Load: I just downloaded and installed DOOM Eternal on PC via Game Pass and promptly tried to load the game, as I wanted to make any setting adjustments before I played. I discovered however, the game...
  8. Doom Eternal Xbox Game Pass PC won't start.

in XBoX on Windows
    Doom Eternal Xbox Game Pass PC won't start.: I Installed Doom Eternal through the Game Pass launcher and it downloaded and installed but I cannot start a game. When I start it up it gets as far as the title screen as below: [img] So I...
  9. Remove a game that crashed in the middle of install - Xbox Games Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove a game that crashed in the middle of install - Xbox Games Pass for PC: Hi, I started to install a game (Yakuza 0) I got from Xbox Games pass, however my computer crashed partway through the installation. Now the game is stuck in my library. Hitting uninstall asks...
  10. EA Play- Xbox Games Pass Ultimate (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Play- Xbox Games Pass Ultimate (PC): Hello, I bought yesterday the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Pc. It says that includes Ea play, but i dont know hot to reclamate that. Tank you for your time ed11a6b4-4dd5-4849-b883-28943869bb7a