Game Pass Ultimate 1$ Offer Deception

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate 1$ Offer Deception in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Two days ago I bought xbox live gold membership twice. As 1 year + 1 year. Then I've tried to buy game pass ultimate 1$ promotional offer with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cihan MOROVA, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Cihan MOROVA
    Cihan MOROVA Guest

Hi,

Two days ago I bought xbox live gold membership twice. As 1 year + 1 year. Then I've tried to buy game pass ultimate 1$ promotional offer with my account.

When I am not logged in my microsoft account 1$ promotional offer seems still available. But when I am logged in my account promotional offer disappear suddenly.

Called Microsoft Support line in my country. With the support agent I tried to buy same 1$ offer with another live account and it's successfully done. We saw successfully did it. Then I was cancelled my order.

I can't use 1$ offer with my main account. Support agent said to me nearly one year it's a known issue but still nobody's solved this issue on Microsoft side.

Edit: BTW I did not use any game pass deal before..

First option: You will try to solve price increasing issue then I am going to be buy game pass ultimate for 1$.

Second option: You will refund my xbox live gold memberships. After that refund policy I will buy with my new microsoft account 24 months live gold subscription. After that I am gonna buy game pass ultimate 1$ offer

Third option: You will transfer my new live gold subscription my other account than I am gonna buy gamepass ultimate

Hope microsoft solves this issue.

:)

Cihan MOROVA, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Cihan MOROVA Win User

It is not a deception but an offer for anyone that hasn't used an offer before. Maybe the offer is no longer available.
    No it's still available! try without login your live account you will definetly see 1$ offer.

Check this link

cfq7ttc0khs0
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

It is not a deception but an offer for anyone that hasn't used an offer before. Maybe the offer is no longer available.
  4. Cihan MOROVA Win User

Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately I did not use any game pass deal in the past.

BTW I think support agents would notice this when I chat about this topic.. I ve talked 4 different expert.
  5. Tim w 619 Win User

If you have used the $1 a month offer before you cannot use it again unfortunately, also if you have done the deal before where you upgrade all your gold membership to game pass by buying one month, it won't always work depending on the country you are
    in and how long ago you stopped having game pass
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate 1$ Offer Deception - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  3. Game pass ultimate refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate refund: Hi, a few months ago I purchased game pass for £1 and stated that I did not want recurring billing however yesterday I noticed in my bank account that I had been charged £32.99 for 3 months of...
  4. What about the refund if you upgrade to Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about the refund if you upgrade to Xbox game pass ultimate: Right now i have xbox game pass and xbox live gold seperate. But i noticed if you subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate you get both for a low price. mine xbox live gold ends in august. so mine...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate?: I own (2) Xbox One S consoles. First is in living room (Game pass Ult account) and second in my sons room. I notice that on my sons X Box One S that I when he is signed in on his profile only the...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate PC Question: Hi, My husband purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on our shared Xbox One. I recently bought a gaming PC and we were told when we purchased the Ultimate Pass that we would be able to use it as we...
  7. Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost: I have some questions and concerns regarding the gold to ultimate conversion and the promotional rate. I just renewed my gold subscription (two days ago) and today I saw the promotional rate and I...
  8. Xbox Games Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games Pass Ultimate: Hallo liebe Xbox Cummunity. Ich habe seit einer weile den Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Abonnement. Er ist vor ein paar Tagen abgelaufen. Nun kann ich ihn aber trotz ausreichendem Guthaben auf meinem...
  9. Game pass ultimate not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate not working: So I recently bought a Game pass ultimate card from the store today and I went to put the code in, putted it in, and then pressed next and continue and confirm, then it showed me a error that says...
  10. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...