Game pass ultimate 1 $

Discus and support Game pass ultimate 1 $ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, can someone explain to me why I can not benefit from the offer game pass ultimate for 1 month for 1 dollar whereas I never had the game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrice Couroyer, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Game pass ultimate 1 $

Hello, can someone explain to me why I can not benefit from the offer game pass ultimate for 1 month for 1 dollar whereas I never had the game pass before?

:)

Patrice Couroyer, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

You can add the code after you use the Ultimate Game Pass promotion, but it won't give you the same ratio on returns. I think right now 1 year of Gold will give you 8/9 months of Game Pass Ultimate. After you've started your Game Pass Ultimate, if
    you use the same 1 year Gold code I believe it will give you 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

The information on post Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates is available in the FAQ section here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you add another gold card or game pass card while you have Ultimate, it will be converted to Ultimate, but at a different conversion rate.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

so it will not give me 1month more if i buy ultimate after game pass PC?

it wil only upgrade? yes pointless but if its only for 1€ im asking for this....if i have pc game pass and buy ultimate for 1€ now so if its will give me 1MONTH MORE or ONLY upgrade from pc game pass to ultimate?

or better was buy first ultimate and then pc game pass then shoudl give me 2months for 2€? or how...
  6. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

hm..and i have one more question...i bought PC game pass for 1€...if u buy now ultimate for 1€ it will give me +1 month MORE ? or it will only upgrade my game pass PC to ULTIMATE??

maybe i should first buy ultimate and then pc game pass to get 2month for 2€ ...idk im ne where so im asking
Thema:

Game pass ultimate 1 $

1. Game pass ultimate 1 $ - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error: I'm trying to buy xbox game pass ultimate but I still cannot get through the payment. I'm using Microsoft Gift Cards just in case my visa does not work. Even then, it still does not work....
  3. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have Xbox Live Gold and lately I've been thinking about trying out the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but i'm a little hesitant to do so. The reason is this: If I want to go...
  5. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi there, I have a problem, which the phone and chat support were unable to solve, hopefully I get some help or orientation here. I went to Gamescom in Cologne on the 23rd August this year. On...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Otomatik Ödeme Sonucu Borç Yazmış[Translation-Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Otomatik Ödeme Sonucu Borç Yazmış[Translation-Xbox Game Pass...: Xbox Game Pass Ultimateyi 1 ay kullandım ve sonrasında kullanmadım. Otomatik ödeme açık olduğundan fatura yazmış fakat ben sistemi kullanmadığım için parasınıda yatırmadım. Kullanmadığım sisteme...
  8. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Je n'arrive pas remboursé les 12,99 € avec mon compte microsoft [Translate by Mod] I can't get back the $12.99 with my microsoft account a69816d8-74a2-4dbc-8e29-28f85a4f2020
  10. Xbox games pass ultimate fails

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games pass ultimate fails: So I have Xbox games pass ultimate & I went to download Batman arkham knight which is free on gamespass for console. Which I have as a part of the ultimate package but It says I need to get it to...