Game Pass Ultimate 3 months

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate 3 months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is anyone else having an issue where they click on the ultimate $1 deal, but it shows regular price? I’ve never had ultimate before but i still cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BirdsInTheTrap, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Game Pass Ultimate 3 months

Is anyone else having an issue where they click on the ultimate $1 deal, but it shows regular price? I’ve never had ultimate before but i still cant get this deal. Does anyone have a work around?

:)

BirdsInTheTrap, Dec 5, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Ultimate game pass

Ultimate include Gold, in detail, Ultimate include:

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • PC Game Pass
    If you bought 3 month of Ultimate, now you have all prepaid Gold month + 3 month of total Xbox Game Pass Ultimate duration period.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

Yes. And add the time of ultimate. 1 year Live + 1 month ultimate equals 13 months ultimate. And so on... The same thing is with the game pass. Example: 1 year Live + 3 months game pass+ 1 month ultimate is 16 months ultimate.
  4. MindOfTim Win User

Ultimate game pass

If you have never had game pass before but have gold subscription, if you buy just 1 month of game pass ultimate it will upgrade your remaining gold membership to ultimate for the whole duration

This means if you had 1 year of gold already and bought one month of game pass ultimate, you would have 13 months of game pass ultimate!

This will only work for up to 3 years and only if you have never had game pass before

Also if you catch Game/Gamestop at the right time they offer a 6 months for the price of 3 months on game pass ultimate saving you 50%
  5. Edgarour Win User

Best present?

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate of 3 months
  6. Nico NT Win User

LIVE GOLD TO ULTIMATE

If you use your 1 month XGP Ultimate and 12 month XLG, the 12 month XLG will be convert to 4 month XGP Ultimate. So you will have 5 month XPG Ultimate (1+4)

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate 3 months

1. Game Pass Ultimate 3 months - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate: Hey. I have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I have 3 active accounts on Xbox One, mine and two children. On Xbox One, they can play all Games with Game Pass. However, on PC not all...
  3. I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate: Yesterday while mid game my xbox live good ran out, i immediately subscribed for another year, (which took my new allocated time to 26/07/21 due to the promotional offer of a free month and on...
  4. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Im having issues with my xbox game pass ultimate. Its not working and every time i try to play a game it says “Sign in or renew the subscription”. When i get on my setting on the xbox app or xbox...
  6. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: having issues with the renewal for this! Last year my bank blocked a payment , not sure why, anyway we began auto renew on the 25/12/20 , it went through just fine. After that it auto renewed up...
  7. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?: Hi, I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the free 6 months of Spotify Premium and I just found out it's not eligible for people in Belgium and was wondering if there's still a way for me to be...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.: Is there any way to get a year subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because I don't want to go through renewing my subscription every month or three months? 740331ed-3e73-4406-bb84-c2030e0db81d
  10. Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?

in XboX Insiders
    Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?: For a few weeks now I haven't been getting notifications about my subscription ending in 7 days... I just get told my Xbox live has run out when I'm trying to play modern warfare or something. My...