Game Pass Ultimate (Alpha Users who couldn't add codes)

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate (Alpha Users who couldn't add codes) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/tom_watts [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tom_watts, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/tom_watts
    /u/tom_watts Guest

/u/tom_watts, Jun 14, 2019
  2. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  4. MetalNutz Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

I'm in preview Alpha and have subs to both Gold and Game pass. Where can I find the ultimate game pass?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold

If you add a prepaid Gold or Game Pass card while you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the Gold/Game Pass is converted to Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion rate based on the price of the subscription, not the time 12 months of Gold is equal to
    the price of 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate. In order to add a prepaid Gold (or Game Pass) and get the full time, you would need to either cancel your Ultimate subscription or wait for it to run out and then add the code after the Ultimate subscription has
    ended.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

You can add the Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass code then upgrade to Ultimate. The Ultimate will automatically be extended by the amount of months of the Xbox Live Gold plus the amount of months of the Game Pass code.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate (Alpha Users who couldn't add codes) - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.: I can't redownload ck3. It gives me the option to buy it a full price or use game pass to download. I have gamepass ultimate. I am signed in my xbox account. I don't think its is fair to make me...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Xbox Series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Xbox Series X: Hi, I've been a subscriber to Game Pass Ultime for a while now, really happy with (even more so given the addition of EA Play), suits our family setup perfectly. This has led me to be very keen...
  4. bug xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug xbox game pass ultimate: Bonjour je vien de me prendre un abonnement xbox game pass ultimate , celui ci figure bien dans ma liste d'achat de mon compte microsoft ainsi que sur l'application xbox dans abonnements ,...
  5. X-Box Game Pass Ultimate perks disappearing except overcooked 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Game Pass Ultimate perks disappearing except overcooked 2: All of the x-box Game Pass ultimate perks not appearing except overcooked 2. When I first got the gamepass I redeemed the Discord Nitro code and that was all. Then Now 10 days or so later I want...
  6. So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...

in XBoX on Windows
    So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...: So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks BUT! I wasn't able to get it because of my region like... really? I tired using VPN but it didnt work , i...
  7. Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...: Hi Everyone. Hope you can help! Bit of a complex setup... Please bear with me - kind of a 2-part question. I'm Dad to two sons. I'm not a Gamer but I work in I.T. and I understand the...
  8. 12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?: I purchased a prepaid 12 month game pass ultimate which includes 12 months Gold membership, 12 months game pass, and 12 months pc gaming pass. Activated May 1st 2020. Today the game pass...
  9. Only 1 perk in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Only 1 perk in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I activated Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with a code today, and when I logged in with my account to windows xbox app, in section "perks" it showed only 1 I bought this subscription to get 3 months of...
  10. xbox ultimate game pass + xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ultimate game pass + xbox console: Hi! I want to preorder/buy the new console when it comes out. But, id like to know some things about the game pass and how it works. I currently have the PC game pass, most of the games work...