Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.

Discus and support Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'd like to subscribe to the ultimate game pass, since it is only 1€ for the moment whereas the ordinary game pass is 10€ but I already have an... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LoicS, Jun 24, 2019.

1. LoicS
    LoicS Guest

Hello,

I'd like to subscribe to the ultimate game pass, since it is only 1€ for the moment whereas the ordinary game pass is 10€ but I already have an existing prepaid xbox live gold account still valid for 3 months at least.

Once the ultimate months is over (and i don't think i'll pay for more than a month, since my holidays will be over), will I still have my regular prepaid gold months or did the upgrade "erase" them ? Couldn't find informations about this on the website...

Thanks !

:)

LoicS, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion

The benefit extended to the general public is the same that was offered during the Insider preview, in that existing Gold and Game Pass subscriptions were converted 1:1 when upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. Redemptions of prepaid Gold and Game Pass standard
    codes after the account already has ultimate is also the same, with a reduced ration shown in the FAQ.
  4. SVVOVANN Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

How long do you think the function of the user's existing prepaid xbox live gold months will be available, which are converted into game pass ultimate months-when you switch? Thanks.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold

If you add a prepaid Gold or Game Pass card while you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the Gold/Game Pass is converted to Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion rate based on the price of the subscription, not the time 12 months of Gold is equal to
    the price of 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate. In order to add a prepaid Gold (or Game Pass) and get the full time, you would need to either cancel your Ultimate subscription or wait for it to run out and then add the code after the Ultimate subscription has
    ended.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Year game pass

You could buy prepaid cards. Even if they are 6 months for example you can add more than one at a time. Game Pass is stackable for up to 36 months. Same thing goes for Game Pass Ultimate. If you pick up the Ultimate only keep in mind that it migrates your
    existing Gold and Game Pass to the Ultimate version. If you cancel the Ultimate it will cancel everything at the moment you do that.

Hope that help.
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold. - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem: My GPU expired yesterday 5/6/20. I have tried renewing today but i am gettting the error ' You're attempting to downgrade your existing subscription' Is there anyway to fix this or should i just...
  3. Game pass ultimate query

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate query: Hi, if anyone would be able to provide me with some information regarding xbox game pass ultimate, when i converted it was saying i am unable to canel until the expiration date. So if you have had...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?: I bought a Ultimate Game Pass. I have a family account. I bought a Game Pass Ultimate. My question is can my other kids use it on their accounts in the same xbox or do i have to buy one for each...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate: Whenever I try to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold membership to Gamepass Ultimate for the $1, using the 93% off, it comes up wjth an error message that says “It looks like something went wrong, but we...
  6. Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...: Boa noite, Hoje dia 04 de Junho de 2020, fiz a migração de minhas contas (Game Pass e Live Gold) para Ultimate, o qual informa que no primeiro mês seria cobrado R$1,00 e nos demais R$39,99, porém...
  7. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  8. $1 xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $1 xbox game pass ultimate: i want to purchase the xbox game pass ultimate for $1 and have enough money to get it but it still says "how do you want to pay the rest" when i just want to get the 1 month $1...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing: Hoping someone can help me out with the following scenario. I have a PC and an Xbox One X. My microsoft account has game pass ultimate, and this is used between my pc and xbox. My wife started...
  10. Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...: Allora,mentre io annulavo l'abbonamento,mi era uscito che veniva annulato automaticamente il 3/6/2020 ed è andata oltre la data.Se io adesso vado,mi dice la stessa cosa e questi mi...