Game Pass Ultimate and multiple users

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate and multiple users in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. My DH has a Series X and Game Pass Ultimate. We got our girls a Series S each for Christmas, and were under the assumption that we'd be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JADEgiraffe, May 29, 2022.

1. JADEgiraffe
    JADEgiraffe Guest

Hi.

My DH has a Series X and Game Pass Ultimate. We got our girls a Series S each for Christmas, and were under the assumption that we'd be able to use his GPU with their gamertags/Xboxes.

Through a LOT of error, we were told that we could only have 1 other user on GPU, so DH got me GPU, so we'd have 1 girl on each account. Problem we have is that it won't let them access GP without us being signed into their Xbox, but this then prevents DH from using his Xbox.

For instance, both girls were playing Minecraft today. DH tried to play Forza (which he actually owns!), but it came up saying that he was already signed into another console. He clicked continue and it immediately stopped the oldest playing Minecraft (he was signed into her Xbox).

What are we doing wrong? We've been attempting to deal with this for nearly 6 months, and I feel like throwing them all out the window!!! We did having it working a one point, but goodness knows what happened to stop that and try to make it work again.

Any help, advice and tips would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you

:)

JADEgiraffe, May 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

In order to share the subscription with other users, you have to set a console as your Home console. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox You can only have 1 console set as your Home at a time. So he would need to set a console as hos Home that they could use and then he can be signed into his own console and use his subscription there.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Gamepass ultimate Russia

You will have 13 months of Game Pass Ultimate. But this only works if is the first time you have Game Pass Ultimate, doesnt work in users that already had Game Pass Ultimate (this counts trial also).
  4. RoyalWiener69 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts (same PC)

Hi i use to have a similar problem have you tried clicking install and see if it corrects its self
    Yes and I hastily clicked cancel as I saw it was indeed trying to install again. Then I went and checked the other account and it says "Play" on that account so is still recognised as installed on that account. But on mine it's legitimately trying to make
    me install it twice lol. Need a fix please.
  5. Korhog Win User

Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts (same PC)

it is issue, maybe you should connect with support. The game must be installed only one to both accounts
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts same PC

Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate and multiple users - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Is the 1 dollar deal for 3 months still available?? 2ebbb67f-7157-491e-b706-68b99107dddb
  3. Game Pass Ultimate - Ark: Survival Evolved no full hd support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - Ark: Survival Evolved no full hd support?: Hello, i recently installed Ark: Survival Evolved from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC. After starting i tried to change the resolution but here is the problem: after switching to fullscreen...
  4. zabrało mój xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    zabrało mój xbox game pass ultimate: zabrało mój xbox game pass ultimate po 2 dniach. a potem kiedy odebrałem minecraft java (bo miałem bedrocka i mogłem odebrać jave) po 1 godz. ją straciłem. ****Moved from Windows / Windows 11 /...
  5. Linking Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Account with existing EA Play Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Account with existing EA Play Account: Hi all! I'd like to ask if it's possible to link an existing EA Play account with my Xbox Game Pass account? I have a bunch of stuff on my current EA Play Account (achievements, games) and...
  6. Xbox PC Game Pass Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate: Hey, I got the PC Game Pass about 6-7 days ago and its really good, I used the new subscriber offer for £1 for 1 month and 2 months free - But I kind of wished I chosen the Ultimate one now, so...
  7. I recently renewed my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

in XboX Insiders
    I recently renewed my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: I recently renewed my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, but when I click on the button to download the free 10 hour F1 22 trial from EA Play, it directs me to a page where it gives me a "manage...
  8. Discord Nitro xbox game pass ultimate not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord Nitro xbox game pass ultimate not working.: When i press the claim button it just says Oh no! Seems like something's gone wrong. Sorry about that. I dont understand why 5f29dd9b-fdca-42ff-a683-82714cf66a99
  9. My 2-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    My 2-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code is not working: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code was given through the discord application, it gives an error when I try to use it [img] 0df623df-197b-4544-b117-20182becc51e
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass ultimate: is my user account. My game pass is disabled and I received a refund message, but I didn't make a refund. Please help restore the game pass. c0646835-66e8-4596-bb21-c1edf631c758