Game pass ultimate auto renewed itself

Discus and support Game pass ultimate auto renewed itself in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I turned off auto renew on my game pass ultimate subscription and all of a sudden it turned on by itself. Now I can't pay for my game pass subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlazinBlu, Oct 24, 2020.

1. BlazinBlu
    BlazinBlu Guest

I turned off auto renew on my game pass ultimate subscription and all of a sudden it turned on by itself. Now I can't pay for my game pass subscription with my $15 I just got. I'm really sad now and I need help.

:)

BlazinBlu, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Tonyd106 Win User

Xbox live subscription running out 7 months early

I signed up for game pass ultimate for a month, when it was on offer for £1. I did this a few days before i renewed my live subscription.

As soon as I signed up for ultimate game pass I turned off my auto renewal for it.
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Ultimate

Hi there,

Once you upgrade to Ultimate all your remaining gold and or game pass is auto converted to ultimate and canceled. DON'T cancel Ultimate or you lose everything, just turn off auto renew instead my friend.
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

I'd like to understand more: Do you want to turn off Xbox Game Pass Ultimate auto-renew?
  5. MizzezP85 Win User

Game Pass Payment

Make sure to turn off auto-renewal if you do not want to continue your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

Yes, it is true. a lot of people did it! Let me explain. If you have 24 months live you will get 25 moths ultimate and if you turn your auto-renew on You will get one additional month. So, anyway, your subscription on Game pass Ultimate will expire in
    25 months and you don't need to pay anything until then. If you leave auto-renew on you will be automatically charged for one month ultimate after your 25 months. But if you (after upgrade) set your auto-renew off, the subscription will just expire. And then
    you will see what is the next best option. Go on and do it! So the thing works like this: all your live plus game pass ultimate equals
    ALL game pass ultimate.
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate auto renewed itself - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello can you use xbox game pass ultimate membership brought in USA and use it on a UK account Many thanks 9be3d102-78f8-44b1-9aed-33f06921b6d2
  3. Vigor Game Pass Ultimate Perk not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vigor Game Pass Ultimate Perk not working: Hi, Not sure if this is affecting perks for other games but I have redeemed this perk and everything states that it has been redeemed (order history, can't use the code again etc.). However I...
  4. Xbox gold live and ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live and ultimate game pass: Hello, I am a new Xbox user and trying tounderstand hoe Xbox live and ultimate game pass works. Upon reading up; i found out the ultimate game pass has more benefits and it includes gold...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership: Multiple games tell me i have no permission for online play, i have Ultimate and my xbox one games work online. Have cleared 360 local data, removed and downloaded my old profile again. My Xbox...
  6. SOBRE AS VANTAGENS DO GAME PASS ULTIMATE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOBRE AS VANTAGENS DO GAME PASS ULTIMATE: No meu game pass ultimate não aparecem todas as vantagens que estão disponíveis, só aparecem duas e mais nada. Preciso de ajuda!! d57d7c56-25bd-427b-9d49-99beb887c54d
  7. sweepstakes contest :unlimited xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sweepstakes contest :unlimited xbox game pass ultimate: does it only take a day to get a reply on my sweepstakes contest? 570bce0b-8a23-4e92-8a58-a7975638ea85
  8. Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play: Hallo, Hab da mal eine frage. Ich besitze Ultimate, und habe ein EA Account mit meinen Xbox Account verbunden. Doch ich kann kein Spiel von EA Play runder laden. Ich werde immer zum Store...
  9. Cant find discord nitro when getting xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant find discord nitro when getting xbox game pass ultimate: Hello everyone, i have a problem with redeeming things from xbox game pass ultimate on my windows 10 computer. So i saw that you can get discord nitro and spotify premium and all this tuff when...
  10. Game pass ultimate console and pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate console and pc: So I'm thinking about getting a pc I already have 2 xboxs using the home xbox function Will I have to lose one of those so I can use my game pass ultimate on the pc?...