Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. Currently I have only one subscibtion active. Xbox Live Gold until 16.03.2020. I don't have Game Pass. I still have that offer, one month of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HeavyBlueCat, Sep 2, 2019.

1. HeavyBlueCat
    HeavyBlueCat Guest

Hello.

Currently I have only one subscibtion active. Xbox Live Gold until 16.03.2020. I don't have Game Pass. I still have that offer, one month of Ultimate for $1 (4zł in my country, I'm from Poland). I wonder if I subscribe one month of Ultimate for $1 will it merge
    with my current subscribtion of Gold? Will I have Ultimate until 16.03.2020?

:)

HeavyBlueCat, Sep 2, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. AridLizard Win User

Duplicate billing for what seems to be the same service

with Xbox Live Gold you get 3 free Games With Gold each month that are yours to play as long as you have an active Live Gold subscription. if you play any of those games then you will want to keep Live Gold

with Xbox Game Pass you have access to all the games in the Game Pass library. if you play any of those then you will want to keep Game Pass

as the others have said, there is a new service which combines Live Gold and Game Pass called Ultimate Game Pass (which works out cheaper than the 2 separate subscriptions)

if you upgrade to Ultimate Game Pass it will convert any Live Gold and/or Game Pass you have into Ultimate Game Pass.

do not cancel Ultimate Game Pass as it does not give you back the separate Gold and Game Pass that was converted.

it's best to turn off recurring billing and just let the Ultimate Game Pass run out if you wish to go back to only using Game Pass or Gold.
  4. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox live subscription

which update did he do?

was it the "update" for Ultimate Game Pass?

if so that does cancel the Live Gold subscription but replaces it with Ultimate Game Pass (which has all the benefits of Live Gold with all the features of Game Pass).
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...
  3. Game pass Ultimate & Spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass Ultimate & Spotify: So I decided to get game pass ultimate the other day and also get the Spotify premium but I have yet to receive my Spotify code... Any help?? a68ec6dc-115e-483e-9568-79efd57849da
  4. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  5. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  6. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium: Hi i have purchased the spotify premium and xbox one game pass ultimate bundle and i still havent Recieved my code yet i bought it like the first day it started and i never got it...
  8. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5
  9. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have a little problem. My friend CAN buy XBOX Game Pass for 4 PLN But I can't see the lower price of it I can only see 54.99 PLN. Without 94% Discount. Please, I need an answer. Have a...
  10. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...