Game pass ultimate charged me 17$ instead of 2$ for the first 2 months

Discus and support Game pass ultimate charged me 17$ instead of 2$ for the first 2 months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Right now, it is written on the website that the first 2 months cost 2$ for a limited time and after that the price is 17$ per month. I just subscribed... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FlyJonat, Sep 9, 2019.

1. FlyJonat
    FlyJonat Guest

Right now, it is written on the website that the first 2 months cost 2$ for a limited time and after that the price is 17$ per month. I just subscribed to game pass ultimate and I got charged 17$ (this 15$ too much).

How do I get refund the difference? I live in canada by the way. If I have to call a number, I would prefer a number in french, not english.

:)

FlyJonat, Sep 9, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

In addition to the advice posted, please be mindful when you make purchases.
    You will be shown the amount you pay
    , BEFORE you commit to purchasing a product via the Microsoft Store. If you are currently a subscriber to Xbox Game Pass/Ultimate, this offer will not apply and you will be charged the normal price,
    as what has seemed to have happened. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

Hope this helps,

L
  3. JPayne9901 Win User

hi there, FlyJonat

for a refund you will need to contact xbox support through this link :)

i hope this has helped you today
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate help

Hi Shaunie,

You will not be charged extra. For example if you purchase the 2 months of ultimate for 2$. You also have 12 months of Xbox live gold. You will end up with 14 months of Ultimate game pass.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. JapyoStylez Win User

Game pass

Looks like i got ultimate while i dont game on pc lol.. so what happens now ?

I pay 2 euro every month till may?

Or did i pay only 2 euro for gamepass till may? Or Will it charge additional 2 euro after 2 month?

The email that I got from microsoft that tells a different story:

Thanks for subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. We’re happy you’re here.

We've charged € 2,00 to MasterCard for your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

You'll be billed every month at € 2,00 until you cancel. We'll email you ahead of time if that price ever changes.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?

Hello all.

Today I decided to get the 2-months-for-$2 deal for Game Pass Ultimate. I saw the message about how Xbox will take $2 for the first two months and then apply appropriate fees for the months afterwards. Seemed straightforward enough.

However I only wanted the 2 months, so I went to cancel the subscription/recurring payments. From my understanding, this would let me keep my 2 months of G.P.U. without costing me anything more than the originally promised $2 charge.

My question is this: Why on Earth is Xbox telling me my next charge (now cancelled) was going to be on 5/30/2020? That's EIGHT months away, not two!

I suppose a more appropriate question is: Am I going to be charged the full Game Pass Ultimate fee for 6 months that I never agreed to?

If so I guess I'd better just cancel it all right now before I forget. Someone please shed light on this.
    When you get gpu you convert all your gold to gpu
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate charged me 17$ instead of 2$ for the first 2 months - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems: Hey for anyone who needs help especially with the Xbox live or the game pass ultimate you can go to your Microsoft account, log in, type "live chat Microsoft" in the search bar, then at the bottom...
  3. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling: I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available...
  4. Can't buy Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Game pass ultimate: Im trying to buy game pass ultimate as I currently don't have gold and it seemed like the best deal. However when I try to buy it I get the code 0x00000007 and it says "try again". How can I get...
  5. Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate: Why is Minecraft never joining Game Pass Ultimate? The game is already years old and still very expensive, they could at least deploy the initial package on Game Pass. I have the media version for...
  6. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: In the FAQ section for Game Pass Ultimate, it states the following: "When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error: I'm trying to buy xbox game pass ultimate but I still cannot get through the payment. I'm using Microsoft Gift Cards just in case my visa does not work. Even then, it still does not work....
  8. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have Xbox Live Gold and lately I've been thinking about trying out the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but i'm a little hesitant to do so. The reason is this: If I want to go...
  10. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...