Game pass ultimate charged twice

Discus and support Game pass ultimate charged twice in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I received two charges for Game Pass Ultimate, is there a way to reverse this? submitted by /u/BooGhostie1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BooGhostie1, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Game pass ultimate charged twice

I received two charges for Game Pass Ultimate, is there a way to reverse this?

submitted by /u/BooGhostie1
    [link] [comments]

/u/BooGhostie1, Feb 9, 2020
  2. CooperWilde Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

I upgraded to game pass ultimate but being charged for both game pass ultimate & live gold
  3. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Game Pass question

The $1 charge is only for the first month. Once it's time for you to renew, you'll be charged the regular price. If you already have gold (and game pass) it will converted to the ultimate subscription. The Ultimate Game Pass includes gold, Xbox Game Pass,
    and PC Game Pass. The upside is that you only have 1 subscription for all 3.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Can we stop having to pay for gold!

You suggested charging more for Game Pass, which they do. It's called Ultimate Game Pass and that includes Gold.
  5. ECUPIRATEMAN Win User

i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

If I don't like the game pass ultimate can I cancel the Ultimate or would I be charged for 36 months?
  6. xX Yggdrasil Xx Win User

Purchase Division season pass?

season pass content must be downloaded in game or youll be charged twice downloading via xbox store
Thema:

Game pass ultimate charged twice

1. Game pass ultimate charged twice - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues: I'm adding a new card from a different jurisdiction and I have made the default billing address to match my new card but keeps going to old address when trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  3. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  4. Game pass ultimate refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate refund: Hi, a few months ago I purchased game pass for £1 and stated that I did not want recurring billing however yesterday I noticed in my bank account that I had been charged £32.99 for 3 months of...
  5. What about the refund if you upgrade to Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about the refund if you upgrade to Xbox game pass ultimate: Right now i have xbox game pass and xbox live gold seperate. But i noticed if you subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate you get both for a low price. mine xbox live gold ends in august. so mine...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate?: I own (2) Xbox One S consoles. First is in living room (Game pass Ult account) and second in my sons room. I notice that on my sons X Box One S that I when he is signed in on his profile only the...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate PC Question: Hi, My husband purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on our shared Xbox One. I recently bought a gaming PC and we were told when we purchased the Ultimate Pass that we would be able to use it as we...
  8. Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost: I have some questions and concerns regarding the gold to ultimate conversion and the promotional rate. I just renewed my gold subscription (two days ago) and today I saw the promotional rate and I...
  9. Xbox Games Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games Pass Ultimate: Hallo liebe Xbox Cummunity. Ich habe seit einer weile den Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Abonnement. Er ist vor ein paar Tagen abgelaufen. Nun kann ich ihn aber trotz ausreichendem Guthaben auf meinem...
  10. Game pass ultimate not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate not working: So I recently bought a Game pass ultimate card from the store today and I went to put the code in, putted it in, and then pressed next and continue and confirm, then it showed me a error that says...