Game Pass Ultimate - console multiplayer

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate - console multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 xbox one consoles and 2 children. If currently have xbox live gold and I have one console set as Home and I am logged into the other where my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goodjob66, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Goodjob66
    Goodjob66 Guest

I have 2 xbox one consoles and 2 children. If currently have xbox live gold and I have one console set as Home and I am logged into the other where my son has it set as his home. At present he can log into either xbox with his own account and access xbox
    live multiplayer games. However, my daughter is unable to access xbox live multiplayer as xbox live gold can only be shared with one other person. If I upgraded to Game Pass ultimate would this change the position so that my daughter can share my access to
    play online multiplayer games as well as my son?

Thanks

:)

Goodjob66, Jun 30, 2020
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Gold Live

The difference between Gold an Game Pass Ultimate is that Gold is just for playing Multiplayer. Ultimate has included the Game Pass for Xbox and PC.
  3. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  4. dvante Win User

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, but unfortunately I do not think that upgrading could fix the problem. But u can try and setup both xbox to one account and set them to home xbox with gold and restart
    your xbox and see if tht works.
  5. FLAME20140 Win User

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, but unfortunately I do not think that upgrading could fix the problem. If you want you can have Microsoft support and get a straight forward answers about this question/concern.
  6. luissolid Win User

Xbox Live Gold vs. Xbox Game Pass for Console

Just to clarify there are 3 services on Xbox...

Xbox Live Gold: give you access to online multiplayer, Games With Gold, discounts and other promos.

Xbox Game Pass (console): Give you access to a catalog of 100+ games that you can play and discounts for those games.

The third one is:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: that give you all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass (console) plus give you access to Xbox Game Pass (Pc)

So, the best option is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

Regards!
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate - console multiplayer - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game pass Ultimate/how to save money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate/how to save money: So my family and I got a year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate over a year ago. The service was not renewed due to funds. We now have the funds as a family and we would like to get the Xbox Game Pass...
  3. Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?: I just downloaded Fallout 76 on my PC. I am an Xbox ultimate game pass subscriber when I tried to play the game it says my profile does not allow multiplayer games to be played? What do I do?...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: I had just brought a month of game pass ultimate two days ago and now its not working. 8b21ecaa-571d-4377-9523-0852570f948f
  5. Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1: I researched a bit into this issue, and it appears that the game has to be installed on the same drive as the OS? This is unfeasible for me, as my C drive is smaller than the required space needed...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate: So i've been trying to download forza but it errors every time i try to do it it just says error 0xc0EA000A so i restart my microsoft store and it just says ultimate game pass but it says to join...
  7. How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?: How to pay the Game Pass ultimate for 1 year by once not paying monthly? And is there any deal or promotion of it ? d25f7945-5f97-424e-a160-d6e85403d846
  8. Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I have 14 months of xbox gold... I was given a 1 month ultimate xbox game pass gift card. What will happen to my xbox live gold subscription? It will become Ultimate for 15 months?...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate and Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Gold: So I am considering getting game pass but I'm not sure if I should get game pass standard edition or the ultimate game pass. I know the ultime version has the perks of gold but i already have...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate overdue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate overdue: I try to pay it now with credit card and paypal online but it says there's an error code and it'd be better if I wait a bit. I have sufficient amount on microsoft account to pay for it and it took...