Game pass ultimate Discount

Discus and support Game pass ultimate Discount in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; my game pass ultimate subscription just expired a few days ago and I see when I am not logged into my account that the game pass ultimate has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GodBorzi117, Sep 7, 2019.

1. GodBorzi117
    GodBorzi117 Guest

my game pass ultimate subscription just expired a few days ago and I see when I am not logged into my account that the game pass ultimate has been discounted to 2 pounds for 2 months but when I sign in it goes back to 11 pounds per month is there a way
    to get it discounted when I buy it?

:)

GodBorzi117, Sep 7, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

I don't think the ultimate edition is part of the game pass unless that is a recent change. It is usually the base game that comes with game pass and you get a discount on any additional dlc.
  3. GodBorzi117 Win User

Wait for Black Friday dear friend. They will offer it for one pound.
    I wanted it now because with ultimate I could play gears 5 tomorrow I know black Friday christmas also buying game pass pc/xbox first then ultimate will give you more months as they add together up to 3 months :)
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Wait for Black Friday dear friend. They will offer it for one pound.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi GodBorzi117,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Discounts for subscriptions are only offered when signing up for a new subscription and limited to a 1 time purchase. Generally the subscription would need to be expired for about 30 days to sometimes be offered a discount again. The

terms and conditions state
    , "Sign in for your available offers. Offers are for a limited time and may not be valid for all members. Not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply. After promotional period, subscription continues
    to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes."

What you see when you sign in is what is available to you. There is no way to get another discount for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if it just expired recently. You will need to wait until it is offered to you again by logging in to check.
  6. GodBorzi117 Win User

thanks I thought as much just wondered is there a way to get it somehow, although I already have game pass pc for 1 pound for 1 month I want to play gears 5 tomorrow cant wait for the 10th
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate Discount - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  3. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  4. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium: Hi i have purchased the spotify premium and xbox one game pass ultimate bundle and i still havent Recieved my code yet i bought it like the first day it started and i never got it...
  6. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5
  7. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have a little problem. My friend CAN buy XBOX Game Pass for 4 PLN But I can't see the lower price of it I can only see 54.99 PLN. Without 94% Discount. Please, I need an answer. Have a...
  8. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  9. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: A settembre ho sottoscritto un mese gratuito di game pass ultimate. Io avevo gi il gold e mi ha convertito l'abbonamento in ultimate. Ormai il mese è passato ma senza addebitarmi nulla...
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: So, my subscription to game pass ultimate expired I bought a gift card and added it to my microsoft account, but I can't manage to change my payment metod and I'd like to not buy another one Is...