Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo, Hab da mal eine frage. Ich besitze Ultimate, und habe ein EA Account mit meinen Xbox Account verbunden. Doch ich kann kein Spiel von EA Play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yasou16, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:32 PM.

1. Yasou16
    Yasou16 Guest

Hallo,

Hab da mal eine frage. Ich besitze Ultimate, und habe ein EA Account mit meinen Xbox Account verbunden.

Doch ich kann kein Spiel von EA Play runder laden. Ich werde immer zum Store weitergeleitet und soll EA Play abonnieren, was auch nicht geht, und nur ein Fehler kommt.

Gibt es da eine Lösung für?

Mfg

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

EA Games Coming 11/10

From the
    Game Pass FAQ
    :

What will happen to my subscriptions if I already have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play on Xbox?

When the EA Play member benefit unlocks for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, users who have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play purchased through the Microsoft Store will have their EA Play membership canceled and any remaining time over 50 days will
    be rounded up and converted to the nearest month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio of 3:1.

For example, if you have between 50 days and 3 months of EA Play already on your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account. If you have between 4 months and 6 months of EA Play already on
    your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA Play

EA Play is just available as part of Game Pass Ultimate. If you only have regular game pass, and you want EA Play, then you will have to pay for it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Too early.

EA Play comes to Game Pass Ultimate on November 10
  5. Rhoose Win User

EA Gamepass

I am having a similar issue (on all EA Play titles included with game pass ultimate)

1. Select game (sw bf 2 for example)

2. No option for ‘download’ or ‘install’, only ‘open in microsoft store’

3. Prompted to purchase ea play

Has EA play and game pass ultimate merged yet?
  6. AP4RK Win User

EA Play not recognizing I have gamepass ultimate.

I think EA Play will be included in Game Pass Ultimate later this holiday.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello can you use xbox game pass ultimate membership brought in USA and use it on a UK account Many thanks 9be3d102-78f8-44b1-9aed-33f06921b6d2
  3. Vigor Game Pass Ultimate Perk not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vigor Game Pass Ultimate Perk not working: Hi, Not sure if this is affecting perks for other games but I have redeemed this perk and everything states that it has been redeemed (order history, can't use the code again etc.). However I...
  4. Xbox gold live and ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live and ultimate game pass: Hello, I am a new Xbox user and trying tounderstand hoe Xbox live and ultimate game pass works. Upon reading up; i found out the ultimate game pass has more benefits and it includes gold...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership: Multiple games tell me i have no permission for online play, i have Ultimate and my xbox one games work online. Have cleared 360 local data, removed and downloaded my old profile again. My Xbox...
  6. SOBRE AS VANTAGENS DO GAME PASS ULTIMATE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOBRE AS VANTAGENS DO GAME PASS ULTIMATE: No meu game pass ultimate não aparecem todas as vantagens que estão disponíveis, só aparecem duas e mais nada. Preciso de ajuda!! d57d7c56-25bd-427b-9d49-99beb887c54d
  7. sweepstakes contest :unlimited xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sweepstakes contest :unlimited xbox game pass ultimate: does it only take a day to get a reply on my sweepstakes contest? 570bce0b-8a23-4e92-8a58-a7975638ea85
  8. Cant find discord nitro when getting xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant find discord nitro when getting xbox game pass ultimate: Hello everyone, i have a problem with redeeming things from xbox game pass ultimate on my windows 10 computer. So i saw that you can get discord nitro and spotify premium and all this tuff when...
  9. Game pass ultimate console and pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate console and pc: So I'm thinking about getting a pc I already have 2 xboxs using the home xbox function Will I have to lose one of those so I can use my game pass ultimate on the pc?...
  10. I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it: I cancelled my games pass ultimate it says that its cancelled and that my service is stopped but I still got a charge for it today. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and...