Game pass ultimate for family members

Discus and support Game pass ultimate for family members in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. As I understand, the xCloud feature is currently not available for family members. Will this ever be a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TijgerPapa, Sep 16, 2020.

1. TijgerPapa
    TijgerPapa Guest

Hi,

I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. As I understand, the xCloud feature is currently not available for family members.

Will this ever be a thing or do my kids need to pay $15 for there own ultimate subscription?

Grtz

:)

TijgerPapa, Sep 16, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Game share

You must have Game Pass Ultimate or a series of Xbox One Play Everywhere, you family member must sign in the Microsoft Store with your Microsoft Account to access this games.
  3. TijgerPapa Win User

I don't understand the difference. I know I have to download the game. But my son can then play the game with his Xbox account. All achievements earned are under his account, all game saves he made are under his account.

Also, isn't xCloud a streaming service like Netflix or YouTube premium? I pay for a family option on those services and my family members can use it.

I pay for office 365 family, that supports 6 users.

Compared to these services, game pass ultimate doesn't sound that ultimate. At least there should be a discount if I have to buy multiple ultimate passes.

Grtz
  4. dempup Win User

There is select titles in the play anywhere library yes, that you can use on both PC and Xbox, but what that has to do with Xcloud, i don't know. But overall, MS added Xcloud to the subscription for free for what it is. A great addition for the subscribers
    able to utilize it. It will proberbly evolve down the road. But right now it is what you get. Half the user base don't even have Android phones, and still pay the same, so yeah. what is fair ? added prices pr. user ? an extra Xcloud subscription ? Discount
    on Game Pass for non Android users ?
  5. dempup Win User

Hi TijgerPapa.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. That is correct. Currently xCloud is not available to share and i have not heard of any plans to change that.
  6. TijgerPapa Win User

Why not? We have game share between Xbox and pc. I would assume it would apply to xCloud as well.

Grtz
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate for family members - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate para a família[Translation-Ultimate Family Pass Game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate para a família[Translation-Ultimate Family Pass Game]: Eu sou assinante do serviço Game Pass Ultimate e a conta do meu irmão tem acesso aos jogos no console, mas no PC não e estamos no mesmo grupo/família. O Game Pass não compartilha jogos no PC com...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate: So when I first bought my Xbox back in November, I received 2 codes for 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. But I never actually payed for the Ultimate. Right now, I have 12 months of Live Gold. I can...
  4. Activating game pass ultimate to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activating game pass ultimate to xbox: I just bought a game pass ultimate for my son's x box but it's telling me the code is not active. 59d122ff-a429-4549-b1b8-806684f300cd
  5. Game pass ultimate not getting all the ea play discount or game trials

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate not getting all the ea play discount or game trials: Hi I bought games pass ultimate 2 day ago and did not receive the the discount on ea games or there game trials and when go to on the ea play app it said I need to by ea play to use the app....
  6. Sharing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription between an xbox and a PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription between an xbox and a PC: Dear all, This might be a bit confusing, so I will try to keep it as simplified as possible (if any more details are required, please let me know!). I have an xbox account for well over a decade...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate for PC not appearing in the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate for PC not appearing in the Xbox App: So, I've been using the Game Pass Ultimate for PC for a while now, just last week, I used it to download No Man's Sky when the Origins update arrived. Now, though, out of the blue, I don't have...
  8. Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...: So ever since the Xbox Beta App came out last year, where I had to update Windows 10 to version 1903, I haven't been able to play Forza or Sea of Thieves online anymore, meaning, I have problems...
  9. Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate: Hi! I'm now a Game Pass Ultimate member which expires 26th November. I have a 12 months Xbox Live Code, if I wait until 27th and activate those 12 months and I buy 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold: Hi everyone, i have purchased xbox game pass ultimate but i have only an xbox 360, in the game pass it says that i also have included xbox live gold can i play online with the 360?...