Game pass ultimate game wont open on pc

Discus and support Game pass ultimate game wont open on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i just got game pass for pc and wanted to play this game called gang beasts but when i installed it it shows that it got installed on console and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MR Skips 2005, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Game pass ultimate game wont open on pc

Hi, i just got game pass for pc and wanted to play this game called gang beasts but when i installed it it shows that it got installed on console and not pc , i also get this error code
    Game pass ultimate game wont open on pc [​IMG]
    0x803f8001

:)

MR Skips 2005, Sep 16, 2021
  2. SkyDrop69 Win User

Cant play gears 5

Ultimate Edition i think, i have game pass ultimate (pc)

PD: cant still open the game
  3. MateusFontana Win User

If the problem persists, try the solution below.

Press Windows+R, type the term 'WSreset' confirm and wait for the window that opens to close automatically.

*Now try installing the game again.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I recommend installing the Xbox app on your pc if you don't have it already. You can install it from the Microsoft store too, download it, and at the top of the Xbox app notification will appear saying that ''for the app to work it needs an additional add-on'' (Gaming Services), click install.

After that restart your computer, when restarting it make sure that the Microsoft store account and the Xbox app are the same, now try to install your game by the Xbox app.

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  5. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is game pass ultimate separate from xbox game pass ultimate for pc?

There is only Game Pass Ultimate not a Game Pass Ultimate for PC.

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass for console, and Game Pass for PC so you don't have to buy them all individually.
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate game wont open on pc - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate: There are a few games we lost that I paid for with my credit card that I can no longer play multiplayer after game pass ultimate was cancelled. I've heard of others having the same problem. Some...
  3. Battlefield 2042 not working refund ultimate Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 not working refund ultimate Game Pass: So i got Ultimate Game Pass and Battlefield 2042 beta not working so now i want a refund on Ultimate Game Pass as that is all it was worth this month, cant you make any game run Microsoft ?...
  4. 2 Users? - Ultimate game pass xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Users? - Ultimate game pass xbox: ultimate game pass xbox forseries X
  5. XBOX game pass ultimate games wont install on my external hard drive anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX game pass ultimate games wont install on my external hard drive anymore: Hi! I'm having a problem on installing games on a Windows 10 PC from the XBOX game pass ultimate library. I'm trying to install on my external hard drive. I have set this to be my desired place to...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: I can only seem to download one game with Game Pass. Can I only download and play one game or can I download multiple games to play? 8f5e2112-4c3d-4419-8c56-252beaf0c43e
  7. Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?: If I let my xbox game pass ultimate subscription run out next month, can I do the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo still, where you pay $1 to upgrade all the Xbox Live Gold you have at a...
  8. XBox Game Pass Ultimate - EA Desktop - Dragon Age Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass Ultimate - EA Desktop - Dragon Age Inquisition: Hello, I am playing Dragon Age Inquisition on my XBox Series S for awhile. I wanted to look for game guides etc. I noticed that my Character is missing some skills on skill tree. I have...
  9. Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase: This is on Xbox Series X. We transferred everything across from Xbox one 10 days ago and it's been fine til now. The old Xbox has not been plugged in. We cleared cache, signed out and restarted...
  10. Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hey guys i just forgot to turn off recurring billing on my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i want my money back it is possible? aaa4fc34-81b5-47b5-8424-3e1596749eae