Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if an Xbox dev or another member here understands how this Insider promotion works. I find the descriptions rather vague. When GP... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Waynimus, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Waynimus
    /u/Waynimus Guest

I was wondering if an Xbox dev or another member here understands how this Insider promotion works. I find the descriptions rather vague.

When GP Ultimate became available I paid the $1 and it converted my remaining 13-mth Gold sub to Game Pass Ultimate. Which is great.

My query relates to stacking Gold vs. just letting it auto-renew. I am aware it can be stacked for upto 36 months. The description also states if your sub expires it auto-renews at $1 per month.

It all sounds very good to me, too good even. I have a few concerns...

Is there a limited-time window to convert codes to GP Ultimate that I am missing?

Is it really as it seems -- once existing sub expires we can just let it auto-renew at $1 per month for upto 36-months?

Is it wiser to just purchase and redeem Gold sub codes now and have them convert to GP Ultimate? (In case promotion closes before 36-mths)

Thanks for any clarification anyone can provide.

• Waynimus
    submitted by /u/Waynimus
    [link] [comments]

/u/Waynimus, Jun 14, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

No, that was a promotion for upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. What you need to do is renew your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass ultimate in promotion

If you have already signed up fro Game Pass Ultimate, then any new promotions will not valid. These promotions are designed and aimed at gamers who have not signed up for Game Pass Ultimate yet.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

Hello Javier,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a
    Ultimate game pass promotion
    . If you have had Ultimate game pass in the past you will not be able to get the promotion. The 1$ promotion is for new customers to Ultimate game pass.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX LIVE

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Promotions only last a certain length of time. If you upgrade now to the Ultimate game pass, it will convert any remaining time of Xbox live gold to Ultimate time. So for example if the promotion is for 3 months, you will
    have 3 months and a week of ultimate. Here is the Ultimate
    game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

X Box Live membersghip

To clarify a little further, if he bought the $1 promotion it was for Game Pass Ultimate, not just Game Pass. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass so if you already have a subscription for those when you purchase Ultimate, the remaining subscription
    you have is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well (meaning he would have had Game Pass Ultimate through December). By cancelling Game Pass Ultimate, it would have also cancelled his Gold.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Battlefield 2042 not working refund ultimate Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 not working refund ultimate Game Pass: So i got Ultimate Game Pass and Battlefield 2042 beta not working so now i want a refund on Ultimate Game Pass as that is all it was worth this month, cant you make any game run Microsoft ?...
  3. 2 Users? - Ultimate game pass xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Users? - Ultimate game pass xbox: ultimate game pass xbox forseries X
  4. XBOX game pass ultimate games wont install on my external hard drive anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX game pass ultimate games wont install on my external hard drive anymore: Hi! I'm having a problem on installing games on a Windows 10 PC from the XBOX game pass ultimate library. I'm trying to install on my external hard drive. I have set this to be my desired place to...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: I can only seem to download one game with Game Pass. Can I only download and play one game or can I download multiple games to play? 8f5e2112-4c3d-4419-8c56-252beaf0c43e
  6. Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?: If I let my xbox game pass ultimate subscription run out next month, can I do the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo still, where you pay $1 to upgrade all the Xbox Live Gold you have at a...
  7. XBox Game Pass Ultimate - EA Desktop - Dragon Age Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass Ultimate - EA Desktop - Dragon Age Inquisition: Hello, I am playing Dragon Age Inquisition on my XBox Series S for awhile. I wanted to look for game guides etc. I noticed that my Character is missing some skills on skill tree. I have...
  8. Game pass ultimate game wont open on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate game wont open on pc: Hi, i just got game pass for pc and wanted to play this game called gang beasts but when i installed it it shows that it got installed on console and not pc , i also get this error code [img]...
  9. Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase: This is on Xbox Series X. We transferred everything across from Xbox one 10 days ago and it's been fine til now. The old Xbox has not been plugged in. We cleared cache, signed out and restarted...
  10. Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hey guys i just forgot to turn off recurring billing on my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i want my money back it is possible? aaa4fc34-81b5-47b5-8424-3e1596749eae