Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if an Xbox dev or another member here understands how this Insider promotion works. I find the descriptions rather vague. When GP... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Waynimus, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Waynimus
    /u/Waynimus Guest

I was wondering if an Xbox dev or another member here understands how this Insider promotion works. I find the descriptions rather vague.

When GP Ultimate became available I paid the $1 and it converted my remaining 13-mth Gold sub to Game Pass Ultimate. Which is great.

My query relates to stacking Gold vs. just letting it auto-renew. I am aware it can be stacked for upto 36 months. The description also states if your sub expires it auto-renews at $1 per month.

It all sounds very good to me, too good even. I have a few concerns...

Is there a limited-time window to convert codes to GP Ultimate that I am missing?

Is it really as it seems -- once existing sub expires we can just let it auto-renew at $1 per month for upto 36-months?

Is it wiser to just purchase and redeem Gold sub codes now and have them convert to GP Ultimate? (In case promotion closes before 36-mths)

Thanks for any clarification anyone can provide.

• Waynimus
    submitted by /u/Waynimus
    [link] [comments]

/u/Waynimus, Jun 14, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

No, that was a promotion for upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. What you need to do is renew your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass ultimate in promotion

If you have already signed up fro Game Pass Ultimate, then any new promotions will not valid. These promotions are designed and aimed at gamers who have not signed up for Game Pass Ultimate yet.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

Hello Javier,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a
    Ultimate game pass promotion
    . If you have had Ultimate game pass in the past you will not be able to get the promotion. The 1$ promotion is for new customers to Ultimate game pass.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX LIVE

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Promotions only last a certain length of time. If you upgrade now to the Ultimate game pass, it will convert any remaining time of Xbox live gold to Ultimate time. So for example if the promotion is for 3 months, you will
    have 3 months and a week of ultimate. Here is the Ultimate
    game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. GrassRaptor Win User

Error code 0x803F8001 appearing for my entire Xbox library.

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. It said it comes with access to Game Pass for PC. It was the promotional $1.00 price.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request

in XBoX Accessibility
    My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request: My dear Microsoft Xbox team: I purchased the xgpu services from a second hand market which have 3 years subscribtions remain in this Feburary. Which i had completely no reason to find out how...
  3. How do you share Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you share Game Pass Ultimate on PC: Hi, Should be straightforward, but .... How do I share Game Pass Ultimate on PC. Works on Xbox Console. I have logged in with the owner account - downloaded the app. Start the app - fine....
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Can't click play on browser on OSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Can't click play on browser on OSX: I recently bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I want to play through Cloud Gaming on my browser. However, when I go to the games the "Play" button is greyed out and I am not able to play any...
  5. Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I got the discord nitro perk from game pass ultimate and I keep getting the error "This site can’t provide a secure connection" whenever I click redeem online. I have tried to redeem on the Xbox,...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1: Ok, I have a little over $3 on my Microsoft account, and I haven't gotten the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate before, so I have the $1 offer, but when I try to buy it, it wants me to put a Credit or Debit...
  7. Game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate subscription: Hi all gamers, is it safe to purchase game pass ultimate 12 months ,24 months…..from online agent? ……Like taobao , Lazada , shoope,eBay . 3938643d-f2a1-425a-94a9-eec83b799fd3
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: So me and my brother both would like to play Battlefield V together via game pass and we both have it installed on our consoles. I originally had bought Xbox Gamepass on the xbox that he is...
  9. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate: I've bought xbox series x through xbox all access and it came with 2 years xbox game pass ultimate and just wondering if I should cancel my monthly game pass ultimate subscription on the xbox as...
  10. Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?: I recently got it to play with some friends online but when I tried to put in the code it asks me for a payment method. I've only used Nintendo Online codes and it just adds the money to my Switch...