Game Pass Ultimate not showing up in Xbox App

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate not showing up in Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Yesterday I bought the Game Pass Ultimate that was available so I can have a look at the games and perks that are available. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Froggyyyy, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Froggyyyy
    Froggyyyy Guest

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I bought the Game Pass Ultimate that was available so I can have a look at the games and perks that are available. I installed the Xbox App on my computer, and whenever i login it looks as if the subscription hasn't synced u with the account or
    something like that (because the game pass tab isn't showing up).

I honestly have tried to contact support yesterday but it didn't really seem to go anywhere. I have tried all the below methods:

- Repair function found @ Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Xbox App

- Reset function found @ Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Xbox App

- Re-installed the Xbox App.

- Attempted to clear Microsoft Store Cache using - wsreset.exe

- Attempted to clear cache for other apps using - wmic useraccount get name,sid (to check current user account)

then navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Appx\AppxAllUserStore

and deleted account noted by sid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also confirmed with support that the subscription exists and is active. Nothing from the above methods or anything really helped. If any of you would like to suggest me anything that could help, please feel free to share.

Game Pass Ultimate not showing up in Xbox App :(

:)

Froggyyyy, Oct 28, 2020
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox live

You can use the microsoft rewards app to save up points to redeem for xbox live, game pass or game pass ultimate.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Game Pass

There's actually an app for it as well, its the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate app.
  4. Deriium Win User

XBox live Gold

Its the same Account on my XBox and on here. The Subscription doesnt show up there too. Does my Subscription stop when i purchase xbox game pass ultimate? Maybe thats why its gone cause my XBox game pass ultimate just expired
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live gold to Game Pass

Why do you even have Xbox Live Gold if you do not have an Xbox? Anyway Game pass Ultimate changes gold to Game Pass Ultimate. yes you can do it from your PC. Just launch the Microsoft Store, then search for Xbox game pass, when it shows up, scroll to subscriptions
    and choose the one you want.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Live Glitch

When you upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate it converted the Xbox Live into Ultimate, which is why it might show Xbox Live canceled on the date you see. Also, buying any Xbox Live, Game Pass codes will be converted into the Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

Xbox Game Pass Faqs

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#faq
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate not showing up in Xbox App - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account: Hello Yesterday I bought my brand new Xbox Series S but since then I can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, have Game Pass Ultimate on another account with this console as primary. I have...
  3. game share/game pass ultimate bfV

in XBoX Accessibility
    game share/game pass ultimate bfV: Hi, I am having a trouble playing multiplayer in Battlefield 5. Games says that I have to upgrade my game from trial version by either buying it or subscribing to ea access. Got my game from game...
  4. Inquiry upgrading to Game Pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inquiry upgrading to Game Pass ultimate: Sorry for the noob question. My First time on xbox. I have a 36months gold subs and planning to upgrade it to game pass ultimate. If i upgrade it, What month will they start to charge me for the...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate membership sharing with my family

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate membership sharing with my family: My father pays for a game pass ultimate subscription, and would like to share it with us. This would normally be fine, but I live with 9 people, among us there are 4 xbox ones. This means that he...
  6. Will I be able to get Xbox live through game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will I be able to get Xbox live through game pass ultimate: Hello. My Xbox live expire on November 23rd. My question if I get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, will I get Live for a month. If I do get it, will the live membership be shared across all the accounts...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I currently bought Xbox live gold (1 month)(thanks Microsoft) but then i received discord nitro from a friend. Then Discord gave me a Xbox Game pass code for 3 months. I want to know if i would...
  8. Reverting Game Pass Ultimate to regular

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reverting Game Pass Ultimate to regular: Greetings, In my haste I subscribed to Xbox Ultimate (my mistake), I do want to revert my subscription and when I do so, it cancels my subscription altogether. I've "renewed" the Ultimate...
  9. XBOX game Pass Ultimate promises about EA Play percentage month "refunding" are kinda...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX game Pass Ultimate promises about EA Play percentage month "refunding" are kinda...: Greetings to the community. First of all I would like to make clear that I have tried already to solve the issue but nothing came out in the end. So I would like to issue the problem here. At...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello can you use xbox game pass ultimate membership brought in USA and use it on a UK account Many thanks 9be3d102-78f8-44b1-9aed-33f06921b6d2