Game pass ultimate not working in Czechia

Discus and support Game pass ultimate not working in Czechia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son purchased the gamepass ultimate for his girlfriend in the Czech Republic. She has been unable to get this to work with her xbox account. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kitkat60, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Kitkat60
    Kitkat60 Guest

My son purchased the gamepass ultimate for his girlfriend in the Czech Republic. She has been unable to get this to work with her xbox account. Is there a technical reason that a gamepass purchased in the US wont work with a Czech account?

:)

Kitkat60, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Subscription codes are typically region locked and will only work for the region they were created for.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Gamepass ultimate Russia

You will have 13 months of Game Pass Ultimate. But this only works if is the first time you have Game Pass Ultimate, doesnt work in users that already had Game Pass Ultimate (this counts trial also).
  4. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

It depends on what you bought. There's Game Pass for Console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you only bought Game Pass for console, then it won't work on a PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both version of Game Pass plus a Gold subscription. So if you bought Game Pass Ultimate, you should have access in both places.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Does PSO2 perks for Xbox pass holder upgrade to Xbox pass Ultimate given seperately?

The version for Ultimate is the same as regular Game Pass. Ultimate is just a way of bundling subscriptions. It doesn't effect how Game Pass/perks work.
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate not working in Czechia - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: I am on PC, just let me get that out of the way. I am trying to buy the game pass ultimate and i put in my card and everything and when i hit subscribe it tells me [img] when both my PC and my...
  3. How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...: I have screen time limits on my child's account but he just switches to my account when the screen time runs out. If I put a pass key on my account then it seems he can't access gamepass. Is...
  4. Xbox live gold to game pass ultimate conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold to game pass ultimate conversion: If I have 24 months of xbox live gold, and I choose to convert to game pass ultimate, will I keep my 24 months or will it be subject to a conversion ratio? 0d498f3b-3838-4e68-a2b2-1a79add5beca
  5. Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...: My sons and I want to play Ark. I have our 2 Xbox systems set up to family share. I would like to host a dedicated server from a PC. I understand that I cannot use the game pass version on the PC...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.: Hello, i just purchased a Xbox GamePass Ultimate and i cant find redeem codes for discord and spotify. I mostly need Discord Code. I tried to install xbox application for windows 10 but it failed....
  7. Game pass ultimate problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate problem: Hey there, I have upgraded my Gamepass on xbox one to ultimate and now when starting up a game it asks to sign in or renew subscription which are both on and active? Wuts going on here I need my...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate games not playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate games not playing: When I launch any game that is under Xbox Game Pass, it pops up with the message "Do you own this game or app?" And tells me to sign in. I have a flawless connection to the internet. All Xbox...
  9. game pass ultimate and pc

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate and pc: Hello all. I have an xbox and subscribe to game pass. Ive bought a new pc recently and on my xbox upgraded the game pass to ultimate so i can play games on pc also. Ive signed into my account on...
  10. Do I keep Dlcs after losing game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I keep Dlcs after losing game pass ultimate?: I dont know if i will lose all my destiny 2 dlcs after i end my gamepass, so i was wondering if I will. cc8351ab-8b92-4d5f-941c-143f4bab3bdc