Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I switched to ultimate about a month ago and figured it might be a issue with transition. Everything works normally under on my Xbox but when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sambo chill, Aug 14, 2019.

1. sambo chill
    sambo chill Guest

I switched to ultimate about a month ago and figured it might be a issue with transition.

Everything works normally under on my Xbox but when I try to download anything on my PC it won't give me an option to download.

I have repeatedly tried logging in and out of my account, tried both under the website and Microsoft store, checked login info, and checked computer settings to make sure even the region matches.

Any information would be helpful.

:)

sambo chill, Aug 14, 2019
  2. sambo chill Win User

Thats what it was. An update is all that was needed.
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Make sure you have downloaded the right game pass for pc as this may be why it is not working for you.
  4. choppyseize Win User

You can only play the "Play anywhere tiles" on PC if you haven't subscribed to Gamepass for PC.
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

You may need to check that your PC is on the correct build of Win10 too, that can stop you from accessing games if you need an update.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: tenho assinatura do xbox game pass ultimate no xbox one, e nao estou conseguindo baixar o jogo gratuito do mes, forza 6 [Translation-I have Xbox game Pass Ultimate Subscription on Xbox One, and...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate almıştım fakat yenilemeyi kapatmayı unutmuşum ve şu an yeniden ödeme yapmamı zorunlu kılıyor fakat iptal etmek istiyorum ama yapamıyorum. Ödemek zorunda değilsem iptal...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá Microsoft, eu gostaria de adquirir o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate por 2 meses que sai pelo valor de R$2, quando vou efetuar a compra vocês pedem outro método de Pagamento ex : Cartão de Crédito,...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?: Hello Members. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select for continuing my subscription and this payment...
  6. Ultimate game pass payment's

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game pass payment's: I have two diffrent pay dates and amou [img] nts for the ultimate? [img] 780cc82b-972e-4253-ab82-bda802409ca9
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account: I have tried through both the website and the console to upgrade my child's Xbox Live membership to an XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but it says it can't be done and they need to ask a parent. But as a...
  8. can't pay for xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't pay for xbox game pass ultimate: i have 5$ in my account but i can't seem to be able to pay it says how do you want to pay for the rest 40548604-ab0e-47f3-86e5-01135639667e
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hi all just wandering if i already have a said membership ultimate game pass and it expires on the 3\09\2019 if i extend will it be from todays date or add a whole month so it goes to 3\10\2019???...
  10. xbox game pass ultimate error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate error: this happens every time I try to upgrade to game pass ultimate I get this screen. If some one could please help me with this it would be great. I have tried using commuter service many times and...