Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I switched to ultimate about a month ago and figured it might be a issue with transition. Everything works normally under on my Xbox but when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sambo chill, Aug 14, 2019.

1. sambo chill
    sambo chill Guest

I switched to ultimate about a month ago and figured it might be a issue with transition.

Everything works normally under on my Xbox but when I try to download anything on my PC it won't give me an option to download.

I have repeatedly tried logging in and out of my account, tried both under the website and Microsoft store, checked login info, and checked computer settings to make sure even the region matches.

Any information would be helpful.

:)

sambo chill, Aug 14, 2019
  2. sambo chill Win User

Thats what it was. An update is all that was needed.
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Make sure you have downloaded the right game pass for pc as this may be why it is not working for you.
  4. choppyseize Win User

You can only play the "Play anywhere tiles" on PC if you haven't subscribed to Gamepass for PC.
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

You may need to check that your PC is on the correct build of Win10 too, that can stop you from accessing games if you need an update.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify: I bought a winter holiday deal of Ultimate Game Pass. Why can't I redeem my 'Spotify' gift anymore ? 0ba094f6-d0b2-4aa1-adb7-e816c6152984
  3. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hi everyone, I purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass in December as part of the $1 for 3 month promotion that was going on and I'm trying to redeem one of the perks (the free 6 months of Spotify)...
  5. Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...: Offered $1 ultimate game pass but then was charge the standard fee why was this f9749b7f-395c-430f-84df-fcb6adc3bd13
  6. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  7. Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate: Bonjour, depuis ma souscription au Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, tous les jeux que je tente d'installer ( part Minecraft ) veulent s'installer dans l'onglet Application de ma Xbox One. Ils ne possèdent...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device: Hello, i have Xbox game pass ultimate which includes Netflix. My question is if i can somehow watch Netflix on my other devices such as my laptop? or Ultimate Netflix is just for Xbox?...
  9. Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.: Have I got this right that the 'Join ultimate for £1' offer on the xbox dashboard converts all my current remaining xbox gold subscription to game pass ultimate for just £1 one off fee? Text...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Is there any way I can change my xbox live gold (3 months) that I recently redeemed to an an xbox game pass ultimate subscription without actually buying ultimate?...