Game pass ultimate not working properly.

Discus and support Game pass ultimate not working properly. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is an issue I am experiencing on my Xbox One console I am currently having issues with opening game pass ultimate, EA play, Xbox Live Gold and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaryDamen, Jun 9, 2021.

1. MaryDamen
    MaryDamen Guest

This is an issue I am experiencing on my Xbox One console

I am currently having issues with opening game pass ultimate, EA play, Xbox Live Gold and my All owned games. However, I can load up the games I have installed from the game pass. When I try to open Xbox Game pass in Full Library it gives me the advertisement for it and the option to join now, despite me paying for this month's payment. When I try to open All owned games, it just says "here you'll see digital purchases". But that's not all, I am currently game sharing with someone and they are still able to access and download games from game pass ultimate and see all of their owned games. Thank you for taking time to read this. please send help.

:)

MaryDamen, Jun 9, 2021
  2. MaryDamen Win User

Thank you so much, this really helped me out.
  3. PatchworkPizza Win User

Ultimate Game Pass not working properly

I hope this helps too, thanks for the suggestion
  4. PatchworkPizza Win User

I am 100% I bought the Ultimate Pass, I've already tried power cycling the console and nothing has changed. Thank you for the suggestion though
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

For such cases, our suggestion here, attempt a Soft Factory Rest Xbox Support by selecting the following:
    Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
  6. AridLizard Win User

you can confirm that you bought Ultimate Game Pass by checking your order history at the following link

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

and you can also check to make sure Ultimate Game Pass is active at the following link

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

if all else fails you can chat directly with Xbox support or request a call back.

go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select Payment and billing

Select Show contact options

Select Chat with Xbox Support or Request a call from Support

hope this helps
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate not working properly. - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not reflecting across home Xbox accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not reflecting across home Xbox accounts: One of the other accounts on my home Xbox has recently (last night) upgraded their Game Pass subscription to a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. My account and the others were able to use their...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Is it possible for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to be shared over multiple accounts? One of my family members has the subscription but it's only on his account and the rest of my family and I can't...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate (Windows 10) Error: 0x87E00005

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate (Windows 10) Error: 0x87E00005: I have been unable to download certain titles from any of the game pass services (windows store website, windows store app, xbox app, etc). They seem to download fine on my Xbox but not on PC. I...
  5. Ultimate Game Pass with Live not recognized on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass with Live not recognized on my PC: I have the PC Xbox app. I'm able to use the game pass, download games, play games, etc. HOWEVER, I am unable to play any games that require xbox live. I have xbox live through the ultimate game...
  6. Xbox Live Ultimate Games pass 2 Xboxs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ultimate Games pass 2 Xboxs: Hello I have 2x Xbox consoles in my household I want my 1 Xbox Live Games pass to share across both consoles Currently I have 3x profiles all 3 profiles are on both xboxs One Xbox is set to Home...
  7. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass subscription for my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass subscription for my child: I thought i was purchasing the Subscription (via Microsoft account log in) to be available under my sons xbox account - but when finished, it shows the subscription is available under mine. I...
  8. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I currently have game pass ultimate and no longer wish to have it, so i bought a 12 month code for xbox live gold. When i went to redeem the code it told me that it would be converted to 4...
  9. I cant play EA Play games on PC Ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play EA Play games on PC Ultimate xbox game pass: I tried already disconnecting EA account, reinstalling EA Access app, resetting xbox app by terminating it in task manager. None have seem to work. 3ec32fbe-5f67-4ca6-9f80-de481201ef8f
  10. Series x ultimate game pass bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series x ultimate game pass bundle: I purchased two of these bundles, when starting up one asked me to set up ultimate game pass but the other console did not. Anyone else have this issue and know how to get my ultimate game pass...