Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate PC Question in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, My husband purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on our shared Xbox One. I recently bought a gaming PC and we were told when we purchased the Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheLadyOfWorlds, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

Hi,

My husband purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on our shared Xbox One. I recently bought a gaming PC and we were told when we purchased the Ultimate Pass that we would be able to use it as we did on the Xbox: ie/ when he is signed out and I sign into my account,
    I can still see and play Game Pass games.

This is not the case on PC, however. I was told to have him signed in as the Microsoft Store account, which he is and have my Xbox username signed in on the Xbox Beta app; but it's still telling me I need to purchase the Game Pass.

Have I done something wrong here or is it just not actually possible to do this?

:)

TheLadyOfWorlds, Apr 4, 2020
  2. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

hm..and i have one more question...i bought PC game pass for 1€...if u buy now ultimate for 1€ it will give me +1 month MORE ? or it will only upgrade my game pass PC to ULTIMATE??

maybe i should first buy ultimate and then pc game pass to get 2month for 2€ ...idk im ne where so im asking
  3. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

Ultimate include gold, Game Pass for console, and Game Pass for PC. So if you have Ultimate, then you already have Game Pass for PC.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hi LiviaCruz1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regard to the consoles that are supported for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it is designed for usage on PC and for Xbox One.
    Game Pass subscriptions are available for use on Xbox One and PC.
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate works on both console and PC, and also comes with Xbox Live Gold membership.

Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope that this information helps you out.
  6. Caiser Marinho Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

As mentioned by others, Game Pass Ultimate has Live Gold, Game Pass console and Game Pass PC and therefore it will not be possible to subscribe to Game Pass PC individually, while it has Ultimate. If in the future you stop being an Ultimate subscriber,
    then you will be able to take advantage of specific PC offers.
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

1. Game Pass Ultimate PC Question - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I'm thinking about renewing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and wondered about the pricing. The $15 a month is expensive and wondered how I could get some kind of discount. I've been watching to see when...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc: I have xbox game pass ultimate on my account I have two sons, one playing on xbox, who can get the benefits of the xbox game pass ultimate my other son is playing on PC with xbox app, but the...
  4. Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]: Buenas, he canjeado mis puntos por el reward de 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, que estaba de oferta por 24500 puntos. me enviaron el codigo rapidamente. Pero cuando meto el codigo de 25 digitos...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month: I am going to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal where I get the first month for £1 and then the subsequent months are £10.99. I would like to know if I am billed the second month...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate: Hey. I have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I have 3 active accounts on Xbox One, mine and two children. On Xbox One, they can play all Games with Game Pass. However, on PC not all...
  7. I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate: Yesterday while mid game my xbox live good ran out, i immediately subscribed for another year, (which took my new allocated time to 26/07/21 due to the promotional offer of a free month and on...
  8. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Im having issues with my xbox game pass ultimate. Its not working and every time i try to play a game it says “Sign in or renew the subscription”. When i get on my setting on the xbox app or xbox...
  10. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: having issues with the renewal for this! Last year my bank blocked a payment , not sure why, anyway we began auto renew on the 25/12/20 , it went through just fine. After that it auto renewed up...