Game Pass Ultimate Perk Rewards Buggy?

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate Perk Rewards Buggy? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I redeemed the PSO2 online perk but it was gone before I actually got to redeem it. I waited a few days to see if it would return but it never came... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Funland 47, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Funland 47
    Funland 47 Guest

I redeemed the PSO2 online perk but it was gone before I actually got to redeem it. I waited a few days to see if it would return but it never came back. I never got to truly redeem it. Not sure what the heck happened. If anyone knows or work for MSFT
    this should be advised. Note I live in the US so not sure what is the problem.

:)

Funland 47, Mar 23, 2020
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Game pass ultimate perks

the Game Pass Ultimate perks are cool and make it more worth getting.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

SOT - Ori Ship Livery

That's right, it is only available to you. these perks are for the account that game pass ultimate is purchased on.
  4. Hasdiel Win User

xbox 1 month games pass

Since the Rewards are always changing it could be that it isn't available at the moment... But.. Since Game Pass Ultimate is now a thing, and it is a reward. They may have went ahead and replace the regular Game pass with Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. PlushRelic54582 Win User

It could be your WiFi connection test your connection

@plushrelic
  6. BrianTurk Win User

You know, lots of people have had the same issue, and PSO2 has been posting, in game, that after today, if the issue is not resolved then too bad. Not sure what the Covid-19 situation is at XBOX and I won't assume you guys are essential, but I have yet
    to get an answer or help with online chat. So, I guess we are all just SOL. This sucks, I was waiting for this to come to the states, now I feel like I got the shaft and don't even want to play. It is not that the stuff the perk pack offered was game changing,
    it is just another instance of ftp finding a way to draw you in and then failing to deliver. When will we break ourselves free from the lure of the ftp market. I guess XBOX might have done us a favor by failing. My ultimate package is coming up in June. I
    have yet to play maybe 2 games over the past year in Game Pass. You guys have to do better.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate Perk Rewards Buggy? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. installation error in xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    installation error in xbox game pass ultimate: I can not install gears 5 on my pc, I have the xbox game pass ultimate and when trying to install it gives me an error with code 0x80073cfc 31d893de-955c-43d0-9d8e-981be32d239b
  3. How do you share game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you share game pass ultimate?: I had gotten a three month subscription to game pass pc and it ended at the end of march. I planned on then getting the one month of ultimate for dollar. I had money on my account and when I tried...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal: I read about this deal here: https://ie.ign.com/articles/2019/07/18/deal-alert-this-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-trick-saves-you-360 Is this still available? I can find no mention of it on Microsoft...
  5. Having to hard reset xbox for Game Pass Ultimate to be recognised

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to hard reset xbox for Game Pass Ultimate to be recognised: I have a consistent problem of not being able to access xbox game pass as well as the games I have previously downloaded through games with gold. In my "Full Library" section Games pass, games...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues: I'm adding a new card from a different jurisdiction and I have made the default billing address to match my new card but keeps going to old address when trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  7. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  8. Game pass ultimate refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate refund: Hi, a few months ago I purchased game pass for £1 and stated that I did not want recurring billing however yesterday I noticed in my bank account that I had been charged £32.99 for 3 months of...
  9. What about the refund if you upgrade to Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about the refund if you upgrade to Xbox game pass ultimate: Right now i have xbox game pass and xbox live gold seperate. But i noticed if you subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate you get both for a low price. mine xbox live gold ends in august. so mine...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate?: I own (2) Xbox One S consoles. First is in living room (Game pass Ult account) and second in my sons room. I notice that on my sons X Box One S that I when he is signed in on his profile only the...