Game pass ultimate promotion not available.

Discus and support Game pass ultimate promotion not available. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So basically I wanted to get the promotion, but it isn't available for me. I have contacted Xbox support twice, and still haven't gotten an answer. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pyromancer01, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Pyromancer01
    Pyromancer01 Guest

So basically I wanted to get the promotion, but it isn't available for me. I have contacted Xbox support twice, and still haven't gotten an answer. I have bought gold and game pass before, but the promotion says that it can convert it. Just want an answer
    as to why I can't get it.

:)

Pyromancer01, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is available right now for $1.

3. {Parity} Win User

Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

No, that was a promotion for upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. What you need to do is renew your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  4. Pyromancer01 Win User

[Mod removed profanity] that's unfortunate. Thanks man!
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

The promo is for new subscription, if you had Game Pass in the past, you are not eligible for this promo, sorry.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Pyromancer,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. As this question has been answered, we will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread.
    We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate promotion not available. - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I'm thinking about renewing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and wondered about the pricing. The $15 a month is expensive and wondered how I could get some kind of discount. I've been watching to see when...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc: I have xbox game pass ultimate on my account I have two sons, one playing on xbox, who can get the benefits of the xbox game pass ultimate my other son is playing on PC with xbox app, but the...
  4. Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]: Buenas, he canjeado mis puntos por el reward de 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, que estaba de oferta por 24500 puntos. me enviaron el codigo rapidamente. Pero cuando meto el codigo de 25 digitos...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month: I am going to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal where I get the first month for £1 and then the subsequent months are £10.99. I would like to know if I am billed the second month...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate: Hey. I have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I have 3 active accounts on Xbox One, mine and two children. On Xbox One, they can play all Games with Game Pass. However, on PC not all...
  7. I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate: Yesterday while mid game my xbox live good ran out, i immediately subscribed for another year, (which took my new allocated time to 26/07/21 due to the promotional offer of a free month and on...
  8. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Im having issues with my xbox game pass ultimate. Its not working and every time i try to play a game it says “Sign in or renew the subscription”. When i get on my setting on the xbox app or xbox...
  10. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: having issues with the renewal for this! Last year my bank blocked a payment , not sure why, anyway we began auto renew on the 25/12/20 , it went through just fine. After that it auto renewed up...