Game pass ultimate promotion

Discus and support Game pass ultimate promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey I got the 3 month of game pass ultimate deal but can’t find my ea access and my free nitro can anyone help 71685fdc-dafa-4b61-8713-b504d26b1122 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GrayestFire629, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Game pass ultimate promotion

Hey I got the 3 month of game pass ultimate deal but can’t find my ea access and my free nitro can anyone help

:)

GrayestFire629, Nov 26, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

No, that was a promotion for upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. What you need to do is renew your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass ultimate in promotion

If you have already signed up fro Game Pass Ultimate, then any new promotions will not valid. These promotions are designed and aimed at gamers who have not signed up for Game Pass Ultimate yet.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX LIVE

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Promotions only last a certain length of time. If you upgrade now to the Ultimate game pass, it will convert any remaining time of Xbox live gold to Ultimate time. So for example if the promotion is for 3 months, you will
    have 3 months and a week of ultimate. Here is the Ultimate
    game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

When you purchased the promotional price, anything you had on your account was converted to Ultimate Game Pass (that is stated in the promotion) and cannot be converted back. So by confirming your purchase for the promotion, you agreed to that. Cancelling
    the subscription would cancel your Ultimate Game Pass which included the now converted gold. You would have to purchase a new subscription.
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Xbox Live

you do, however there should be a promotional offer for $1 for the month, and the same with game pass ultimate!
Thema:

Game pass ultimate promotion

1. Game pass ultimate promotion - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate: Yesterday while mid game my xbox live good ran out, i immediately subscribed for another year, (which took my new allocated time to 26/07/21 due to the promotional offer of a free month and on...
  3. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Im having issues with my xbox game pass ultimate. Its not working and every time i try to play a game it says “Sign in or renew the subscription”. When i get on my setting on the xbox app or xbox...
  5. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: having issues with the renewal for this! Last year my bank blocked a payment , not sure why, anyway we began auto renew on the 25/12/20 , it went through just fine. After that it auto renewed up...
  6. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?: Hi, I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the free 6 months of Spotify Premium and I just found out it's not eligible for people in Belgium and was wondering if there's still a way for me to be...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.: Is there any way to get a year subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because I don't want to go through renewing my subscription every month or three months? 740331ed-3e73-4406-bb84-c2030e0db81d
  9. Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?

in XboX Insiders
    Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?: For a few weeks now I haven't been getting notifications about my subscription ending in 7 days... I just get told my Xbox live has run out when I'm trying to play modern warfare or something. My...
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: Es que estoy suscrito a xbox game pass ultimate pero se termina en 10 días mi subcripcion pero al canjear 12 meses de xbox live gold me sale 4 meses y no me conviene tener game pass ultimate de 4...