Game pass ultimate question

Discus and support Game pass ultimate question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GLaDOS62, Oct 21, 2019.

1. GLaDOS62
    GLaDOS62 Guest

Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate?

There's a check box about recurring billing that's slightly confusing me.

:)

GLaDOS62, Oct 21, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Hello Tenbrick,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on game pass ultimate. If you have had the ultimate subscription in the past it will not convert for example 1 year of gold to 1 year of game pass ultimate. That is for first time users
    of game pass ultimate. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this question, "Why Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass?", the "Or" in the question is more of a "And/or". When you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate it will convert bot Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold
    to Xbox Game Pass ultimate. The only difference is that it will convert the two subscriptions differently. For more info on the conversion ratio please visit this

FAQ for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

Hi Jocubed,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have questions in sharing gold and getting game pass Ultimate. The best thing to do is set your

home console
    on B. This will allow the child to play with you when you play on console A. This also answers the other questions. When you upgrade to Game pass Ultimate the gold gets converted to Ultimate time, which is included in game pass Ultimate. You
    will still have access to all games with gold as you will still have Xbox live gold. Here is a

game pass ultimate faq
    for more information on that. The Ultimate included, xbox live gold, game pass for console, and game pass for PC. You will be able to access all this from console A on your profile.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate question - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription: Hi, I want to know if I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I buy Xbox EA Access, I will have both memberships or it will cancel Xbox Ultimate Pass 38853d00-b995-470a-b537-e5cccd1e6812
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá boa tarde, queria fazer uma pequena questão, a minha subscrição Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expirou, se eu pagar depois posso cancelar? [Translation-Hello good afternoon, I would like to ask a...
  4. can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate: i'm trying this at the whole week and couldn't solve the problem. i just want to cancel my pass, but every time i click at ''manage'' anything happen. i followed every step and i can't find where...
  5. Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]: Tengo un pago pendiente atrasado de game pass ultimate, quiero pagar con tarjetas de regalo, pero ¿Cómo la pago con estas tarjetas si no aparecen como forma de pago? [Translation - I have a late...
  6. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hola, hice una compra de xbox gama pass ultimate y se refljo 2 veces en mi banca, pero no se me activó en el perfil pero si 2 veces se reflejó en la banca movil. Gracias por su atención...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Issues: Hi, I've been having an issue where if I'm playing Game Pass PC I can't use my keyboard or mouse because if I do it causes major lag, any idea on how to fix this? I've already checked the forum...
  8. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  9. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?: My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate não está custando 1 real diferente do que diz o...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate não está custando 1 real diferente do que diz o...: Na página oficial do Game Pass, a versão Ultimate consta como custando 1 real no primeiro mês, mas na página seguinte o valor muda para R$39,99 ao mês. Isso é algum erro? [Translation-On the...