Game pass ultimate question

Discus and support Game pass ultimate question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GLaDOS62, Oct 21, 2019.

1. GLaDOS62
    GLaDOS62 Guest

Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate?

There's a check box about recurring billing that's slightly confusing me.

:)

GLaDOS62, Oct 21, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this question, "Why Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass?", the "Or" in the question is more of a "And/or". When you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate it will convert bot Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold
    to Xbox Game Pass ultimate. The only difference is that it will convert the two subscriptions differently. For more info on the conversion ratio please visit this

FAQ for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox one

Hello Alertnaruto,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the question with Game Pass ultimate, as the Ambassador has previously stated, Game Pass ultimate includes both Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. So once you renew the Game Pass Ultimate subscription you
    will have access to both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass benefits. The amount of time is one month of Game Pass Ultimate and in that one month you'll have the benefits of both Gold and Game Pass.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hi there CronosLink,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question pertaining to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I recommend checking out this article for more information: Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate question - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Ultimate game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass games: One you have the fames from the game pass library and then they get removed will you still have them on your xbox? Thank you d7a1018a-cfd2-4306-84d9-af70ec876124
  3. Xbox ultimate game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ultimate game pass games: Are they gameS in the ultimate game pass free. I was wondering since i might get. Thanks f9807546-031a-4c0b-9888-d4d9a53e3960
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I want to get the ultimate game pass but still have about 9 months of live and want to know what happens with that e2cdb37d-8682-4f21-bf05-4f68b5c81f43
  5. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Games Doesn't Work On Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Games Doesn't Work On Pc: Dear Support! I have a problem with the Game Pass Ultimate. I have purchased it on Xbox and I want to play on PC, too, but unfortunately, I cannot launch all of the games of the Game Pass...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I’m buying the Xbox game pass ultimate for the first time, it is written JOIN FOR $ 1, but by clicking on this text there is a price tag of $ 14.99/month. What is it? [img] [img]...
  8. ultimate game pass canceling

in XBoX on Consoles
    ultimate game pass canceling: i cant cancel the ultimate game pass and renew the xbox gold 4d255427-d20e-4795-a755-806980a9b711
  9. Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...: My brother and I were told that if we get Game Pass Ultimate for £1 we would have it until our Xbox Live Gold memberships expire and that one month would be added to our memberships, but my...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate offer, offered but not honored

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate offer, offered but not honored: Why, when I get an email offering me game pass ultimate, PC or Xbox for £1 for the first month and the same day I click through the link and thge offer is shown in the browser, great, click...