GAME PASS ULTIMATE RECORRENTE[Translation- ULTIMATE RECURRING GAME PASS]

Discus and support GAME PASS ULTIMATE RECORRENTE[Translation- ULTIMATE RECURRING GAME PASS] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Prezados estou muito insatisfeito com o a politica de atendimento a clientes da microsoft. Experimentei o game pass ultimate , sem saber que iriam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FELIPEDAGHER, Feb 14, 2020.

1. FELIPEDAGHER
    FELIPEDAGHER Guest

Prezados

estou muito insatisfeito com o a politica de atendimento a clientes da microsoft.

Experimentei o game pass ultimate , sem saber que iriam cancelar o live gold.

Quando percebi, o live gold foi cancelado e o game pass esta pendente de renovacao. meu cartao foi cancelado e agora quero permanecer somente com o gold. hj fui informado que para continuar sendo cliente microsoft, tenho que pagar o game pass, e depois que
    pagar, pedir o cancelamento e reembolso do valor do game pass, para que entao somente apos isso, possa ativar novamente o live gold.

Esta parecendo uma venda casada. Em outras palavras, me vendem uma coisa que nao quero mais (e nao fui informado disso no momento da contratacao), para depois pedir o cancelamento daquilo que nao quero mais, para entao , tentar ficar com o Gold.

Sou cliente da Sony ha mais de 20 anos e nunca tive um problema dessa natureza.

A fim de atender um pedido do meu filho (pediu XBOX ONE de presente), estou vendo o erro que cometi. tudo eh dificil..

Enfim, o que eu quero eh muito simples.

Cancelem o game pass ultimate para que eu possa continuar com o live gold. Eh pedir muito...

[Mod removed-personal information]

[Translation-Dear

I am very dissatisfied with microsoft's customer service policy.

I tried the ultimate game pass, not knowing they would cancel the live gold.

When I realized, the live gold was cancelled and the game pass is pending renewal. my card has been cancelled and now I want to remain only with the gold. hj i have been informed that to continue being a microsoft customer, I have to pay the game
    pass, and after paying, ask for cancellation and refund of the value of the game pass, so that then only after this, can activate the live gold again.

It's looking like a married sale. In other words, i sell something I don't want anymore (and I wasn't informed of it at the time of hiring), and then ask for the cancellation of what I don't want anymore, so try to stay with Gold.

I've been a Sony customer for over 20 years and I've never had such a problem.

In order to fulfill a request from my son (asked XBOX ONE as a gift), I am seeing the mistake I made. all eh hard..

Anyway, what I want eh very simple.

Cancel the ultimate game pass so I can continue with live gold. Eh ask too much...]

:)

FELIPEDAGHER, Feb 14, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for any inconvenience over the subscriptions. When you sign up for the Ultimate game pass, other subscriptions like Xbox live gold and Xbox game pass are converted to Ultimate game pass subscription time. You can read
    over it on the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    . The only ones that can assist you in cancelling the subscription are the support agents. You can request a call from the guide i provide.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. AridLizard Win User

I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

Ultimate Game Pass can't be converted back to Live Gold and if you cancel Ultimate Game Pass you will lose the Live Gold, so it is best to turn off recurring billing and wait for the Game Pass subscription to expire then get Gold after that.
  4. AridLizard Win User

I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

it depends how long is left on your Game Pass Ultimate, but you would need to turn off recurring billing for Game Pass Ultimate then wait until that runs out before using the code for Live Gold.

turn off recurring billing at https://account.microsoft.com/services
  5. Ironwilled Win User

xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

Hi There,

When you got Game Pass Ultimate you converted your existing Game Pass at a 1:1 ratio so that means you got Game Pass Ultimate for 220 days, same as if you had the original Game Pass. However after the period of 220 days, Game Pass Ultimate will renew same
    as usual so you will have to cancel the recurring payments and just get your regular Game Pass back.
  6. RomainCAZAJOUS Win User

Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

Effectivement j'y joue avec la Game pass ultimate.

[Translation-Indeed I play with the Ultimate Game Pass. ]
Thema:

1. GAME PASS ULTIMATE RECORRENTE[Translation- ULTIMATE RECURRING GAME PASS] - Similar Threads - GAME PASS ULTIMATE

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC (Asking to join on both Xbox GP app and Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC (Asking to join on both Xbox GP app and Microsoft...: Hi, I have an issue with my game pass ultimate subscription, it works totally fine on my Xbox One however it doesn't seem to register that I have ultimate on my PC at all. Earlier last year I...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for £1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for £1: I'm seeing the offer on the console and online for a 3 month subscription of Game Pass Ultimate for £1. When I go through the stages to purchase, at the end, it tells me £10.99 will be charged...
  4. Ownership of Digital Content Before Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ownership of Digital Content Before Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I just wanted to ask a quick question regarding something I have seen on the xbox store. Within the past couple months, I decided to upgrade my gold subscription to a game pass ultimate...
  5. Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem: Hello there, i have the ultimate game pass on my account and i wanted to shared it to my girlfriend on her xbox so i did what i saw everywhere online and it work. She can play the game from the...
  6. Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?: I've been using Game Pass Ultimate for quite some time, and it's good... but, when I try to load Skate 3 with EA Access, it tells me that I don't have Xbox Live? Why? The subscription says that it...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: i have just bought xbox game pass ultimate for my son but when he trys to download a game included in the pass he keeps asking him to join now. why wont it work? c805a3d5-8854-4e4a-8600-7e304f65f3bb
  8. Minecraft on windows 10 - xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on windows 10 - xbox ultimate game pass: Hi I have just purchased the xbox ultimate games pass. This is to be able to access minecraft for windows 10 for my son to a laptop. However, when I login into my microsoft account and set up to...
  9. I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....: I went to Xbox website it still said u have you have to pay. Is Jump force not a Xbox game pass ultimate e48b3689-34e8-4568-9ea8-29d0437fc1e8
  10. Xbox games pass ultimate sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games pass ultimate sharing: Here's a technical question, I'm struggling to get my head round. I have 3 Xbox's - an Xbox one s (my original Xbox) x1. An Xbox series S (a Christmas present i bought for my 2 sons to share) X2...