Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lightfunkyone, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the Insider Program which was on Beta and the problem is still there. Is this a known problem?

submitted by /u/lightfunkyone
    [link] [comments]

/u/lightfunkyone, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Home Console and Game Pass Ultimate

I upgraded to the Ultimate pass myself and the family still has access to my Gold and Game Pass games on the home console so you should still be good to go. :)
  3. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Duplicate billing for what seems to be the same service

with Xbox Live Gold you get 3 free Games With Gold each month that are yours to play as long as you have an active Live Gold subscription. if you play any of those games then you will want to keep Live Gold

with Xbox Game Pass you have access to all the games in the Game Pass library. if you play any of those then you will want to keep Game Pass

as the others have said, there is a new service which combines Live Gold and Game Pass called Ultimate Game Pass (which works out cheaper than the 2 separate subscriptions)

if you upgrade to Ultimate Game Pass it will convert any Live Gold and/or Game Pass you have into Ultimate Game Pass.

do not cancel Ultimate Game Pass as it does not give you back the separate Gold and Game Pass that was converted.

it's best to turn off recurring billing and just let the Ultimate Game Pass run out if you wish to go back to only using Game Pass or Gold.
  5. luissolid Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Can i buy gold separate from the game pass ultimate? Even when they combine together?
    Just to clarify... Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Includes Xbox Games Membership for Console and PC plus Xbox Live Gold for Console.

So in this case if you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you have already Xbox Live Gold.

Also remember that you can share the Xbox Live Gold, Game pass with all your accounts (family) in your home console!

Regards!
  6. MetalNutz Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

I'm in preview Alpha and have subs to both Gold and Game pass. Where can I find the ultimate game pass?
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

1. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate assinatura automática (Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Automatic...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate assinatura automática (Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Automatic...: Boa tarde, gostaria de fazer o cancelamento do serviço e o pedido de reembolso do valor cobrado, pois não tenho interesse na utilização do serviço. Existe algum canal onde posso fazer este tipo...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1. I said it comes with xbox live, game pass and spotify premium trial. I have xbox live, but everytime I try to use the game pass or spotify, it says to...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, my native language is german, please excuse wrong grammar. I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 Euro for 2 months. This was on the 05. September. Now I want to cancel it, but it says it...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I Just recently paid my yearly gold ,and want to take advantage of the 1 dollar deal. I know they use prepaid months (36 months blah blah blah) Does that mean I lose my yearly payment ,or do I...
  6. About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchase the Xbox game pass ultimate on October 6th and it tells me the code for 6-month Spotify Premium would be send within 10 days. It's October 16th now, I still didn't receive anything. Or...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership: I have a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, which is supposed to include Xbox Live Gold, but i does not. I can't find anywhere to upgrade or change this either. (I must honestly say I hate...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: Hello! I have a question, i bought today something and i did not get it, is this beacuse i have to pay for Xbox game pass ultimate before i buy something else? If Yes, when i pay for Xbox game...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I just got this and it said it came with Spotify for 6 months. How do i reddem this? Also I had xbox live before this so if i cancel this would i still have my gold?...
  10. Game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate question: Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate? There's a check box...