Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lightfunkyone, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the Insider Program which was on Beta and the problem is still there. Is this a known problem?

submitted by /u/lightfunkyone
    [link] [comments]

/u/lightfunkyone, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Home Console and Game Pass Ultimate

I upgraded to the Ultimate pass myself and the family still has access to my Gold and Game Pass games on the home console so you should still be good to go. :)
  3. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  4. denis97g Win User

Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

Game pass ultimate includes both game pass and gold. So, if you subscribe to ultimate your gold sub will be converted to ultimate. Once the subscription is over, you'll have to decide if you want to resubscribe to ultimate or to gold and game pass separately.
  5. HeathzzZ Win User

Adicionei um membro à família mas ele não tem acesso ao GamePass[Translation-I added a member to the family but he doesn't have access to GamePass]

But my subscription is for Game Pass Ultimate and not for Game Pass for PC... My family should have access to the games, right? Otherwise, what is the family plan for?
  6. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Game pass Ultimate - Works on PC, but not on Xbox

Are you absolutely sure it's Game Pass Ultimate? Because there are 3 versions of Game Pass, the console version, PC version and Ultimate, which is the merger of Live Gold with Game Pass and also has Game Pass access on the PC.
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

1. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate for one dollar.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for one dollar.: When I go to buy the 1$ Game Pass Ultimate deal it comes up as the original price. Help. 539141b3-7d6c-4051-8791-c2fa0001e42c
  3. Game Pass Ultimate and Family Members.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate and Family Members.: Hello! My brother and I share all our games amd subscriptions through game share. Our game pass Ultimate subscription is o his account and I only get access to all the gold perks and just the...
  4. Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: I've recently renewed my XBox live gold but am thinking of switching to Game Pass Ultimate since it'll include streaming. Will I recieve some form of credit since Ive already paid for Gold for a...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Plz tell me. Can i play online in xbox 360 using xbox game pass ultimate 8e74956e-579e-4ba5-86a0-36b07c5e5467
  6. Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Bit of a long shot but can I get a refund on the Xbox Game Pass subscription as I haven't been using it for months? I believe it started on the 1$ a month, didn't realize it would...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I have a Xbox ultimate past due that I canceled before it recurring. I bought Xbox live gold 1 month card yet it won't let me play online. How do I get past this problem I've tried everything I...
  8. I buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and at the end it tells me Check the information you have...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and at the end it tells me Check the information you have...: Completo todos los datos para obtener Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, y cuando termino de completar los datos me dice "Verifique la información que ha escrito. No coincide con la información de esta...
  9. XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?: Hi everyone, Quick and stupid question. With Game Pass Ultimate, will I be able to, say, buy a standalone game, to be able to play with cloud streaming? For example: I want to play Devil May Cry...
  10. How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?: When I attempted to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (with the $1.00 for one month sale) I was told that I needed a parent to buy this, and that a request could not be sent. (As is usually done...