Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lightfunkyone, Jul 13, 2019 at 2:03 AM.

1. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the Insider Program which was on Beta and the problem is still there. Is this a known problem?

submitted by /u/lightfunkyone
    [link] [comments]

/u/lightfunkyone, Jul 13, 2019 at 2:03 AM
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Home Console and Game Pass Ultimate

I upgraded to the Ultimate pass myself and the family still has access to my Gold and Game Pass games on the home console so you should still be good to go. :)
  3. luissolid Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Can i buy gold separate from the game pass ultimate? Even when they combine together?
    Just to clarify... Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Includes Xbox Games Membership for Console and PC plus Xbox Live Gold for Console.

So in this case if you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you have already Xbox Live Gold.

Also remember that you can share the Xbox Live Gold, Game pass with all your accounts (family) in your home console!

Regards!
  4. MetalNutz Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

I'm in preview Alpha and have subs to both Gold and Game pass. Where can I find the ultimate game pass?
  5. SmokewoodBlues Win User

When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via Ultimate game pass?

Remember the ultimate only combines gold and game pass together in on subscription

This is not true. I am subbed to ULTIMATE game pass that not only combines game pass and live gold, but also includes
    game pass for PC.

However not all games available for game pass PC are listed in the microsoft store
    APP (not the website, the APP).

I want to know when the APP will be update to include all game pass for PC games.

Thanks
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

Shared content with family xbox live members

At home with Xbox One

As an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, you can share the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with others while they’re using your Xbox One console in your home. Friends and family can simply create their own account
    and gamertag on the console, which gives them the ability to enjoy Xbox Live online multiplayer gaming.

Friends or family members with their own gamertags coming over to play? No problem. They can sign in and play online multiplayer games, even if you sign off.

At a friend’s house with Xbox One

When you go to a friend’s house, you’ll be able to play multiplayer games on their Xbox One console, even if your friend is not an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber. Once you sign in with your Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    account, everyone using that console can access multiplayer games for as long as you’re signed in.

What Home Gold means for the Xbox One experience

With Xbox One, everyone in your home has a personalized account to enable powerful and personal experiences. That’s one of the reasons we created Home Gold. It means that your account and your gamertag are truly yours. You don’t have to share your gamertag
    for multiplayer gaming with others in your home, or have recommendations for your children appear next to recommendations for the adults in the family. It also means you can introduce new games to and enjoy multiplayer games with visiting friends. When you
    buy one Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, multiple people can enjoy the best benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on your Xbox One at no additional charge.
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

1. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox One console and in the description it says that it works on PC. However, when I went onto my PC to use the game pass, it says that I don't own the...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Quando a assinatura do meu Game Pass ultimate acabar vou poder jogar os jogos que instalei? [Translation-When my ultimate Game Pass subscription ends will I be able to play the games I...
  5. XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP: I bought and redeemed a 12 month XBOX Live in January 2019. I have just joined for the £1 month trial Game Pass Ultimate. I was just going to try it for the month, but have since realised that it...
  6. Xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ultimate game pass: So im trying to buy the Xbox Ultimate game pass for $1.00 Usd. I got the $1.25 gift card reward from the microsoft rewards program. The money was already added to my account. When I try to buy it...
  7. Game pass ultimate sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate sharing: I have 2 xbox's 1 is used by myself and just ahs my account on it, that is used to purchase subscriptions etc) the 2nd is my sons xbox that has my account and both of my sons accounts (this is...
  8. xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund: 支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款 [Translate by Mod] Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction d3a1019c-e880-48d5-8399-9065fdce1681
  9. Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC: So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to figure out how to change the Store account to...
  10. So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?: So what is the catch with it? I purchased it on accident. But now I'm kinda regretting it... I don't put my credit card on microsoft. So I can't "subscribe." in the way most people do. I buy the...