Game Pass Ultimate suspended

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate suspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, on my Xbox I got a notification that my GPU was suspended. When I check in the settings, it says that it renews with the next payment on 3/6/20.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by derO23, Mar 17, 2020.

1. derO23
    derO23 Guest

Hi,

on my Xbox I got a notification that my GPU was suspended. When I check in the settings, it says that it renews with the next payment on 3/6/20.

The subscription was payed for on the 3/6/20, and when I check subscriptions in my MS account I get the status "all good", however it also says that the subscription will renew on the 3/6/20. Under billing the payment on the 3/6/20 is listed.

Weird thing is that it still worked last week, and that I could start a queued download of a Game Pass title without a prompt. When I access the Game Pass section via Xbox it says "Join Game Pass" when I select a game.

Has anyone encountered this before, and an idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

:)

derO23, Mar 17, 2020
  2. jerryserious Win User

My xbox game pass ultimate is suspended and im trying to re pay it with a gift card but it doesnt have that option
  3. WPAK Win User

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there. If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

​ If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  4. Davide90Ita Win User

Hi Wpak,

I have the same issue.

Remove and re-download my profile will delete my games currently installed?
  5. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate suspended - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]: Tengo un pago pendiente atrasado de game pass ultimate, quiero pagar con tarjetas de regalo, pero ¿Cómo la pago con estas tarjetas si no aparecen como forma de pago? [Translation - I have a late...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hola, hice una compra de xbox gama pass ultimate y se refljo 2 veces en mi banca, pero no se me activó en el perfil pero si 2 veces se reflejó en la banca movil. Gracias por su atención...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Issues: Hi, I've been having an issue where if I'm playing Game Pass PC I can't use my keyboard or mouse because if I do it causes major lag, any idea on how to fix this? I've already checked the forum...
  5. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  6. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?: My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate não está custando 1 real diferente do que diz o...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate não está custando 1 real diferente do que diz o...: Na página oficial do Game Pass, a versão Ultimate consta como custando 1 real no primeiro mês, mas na página seguinte o valor muda para R$39,99 ao mês. Isso é algum erro? [Translation-On the...
  8. How can we share Game Pass ultimate between 2 xbox's?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can we share Game Pass ultimate between 2 xbox's?: My son has an xbox and is always on it. My daughter brought an xbox for her room and hers was set up as the Home xbox so they could share the Game Pass ultimate which I already paid for my son. I...
  9. ABBONAMENTO XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE[ABBONAMENTO XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ABBONAMENTO XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE[ABBONAMENTO XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE]: Salve, non riesco a cancellare l'abbonamento a xbox game pass ultimate, avevo acquistato l'abbonamento da un euro e mi sono dimenticato di togliere il rinnovo automatico, e ora dopo 3 mesi (per...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate still taking my money months after I cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate still taking my money months after I cancelled: Hello. To put it lightly, I’m not impressed with you Microsoft. I bought the Xbox Game Pass for a month for £1 a few months ago and cancelled it before it could renew. Since then, I have had 2...