Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons?

Discus and support Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i only see pros, you get alot of games with it, you get gold and you get pc games. sometimes you can get it really cheap... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyTeK1978, Feb 16, 2020.

1. CyTeK1978
    CyTeK1978 Guest

i only see pros,

you get alot of games with it, you get gold and you get pc games.

sometimes you can get it really cheap

:)

CyTeK1978, Feb 16, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

game pass

Hello Davide,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. If this is your first time getting Ultimate game pass, you should have total of 9 months of ultimate. If it isn't it will pro rate the gold subscription to Ultimate which is around 2-3 months. You can view the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Subscription

What was the subscription for? They pro-rate the amount of time on a subscription if they vary, so if you have Game Pass Ultimate, and you add a code for three months of Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass for Console, it will put
    a fraction of that time towards Ultimate, which costs more. It works out cost wise, so you're not loosing any money on it, and is convenient to avoid any issues from having mismatched codes.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Gamepass Ultimate codes redeemed?

First thing to check would be the cards to make sure they are for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Second would be your Purchase History of your account under Payments & Billing Option at your
    Microsoft Account page
    to verify what was redeemed and if it matches up with the card. If they are not Ultimate then what ever subscription they are for (Game Pass for PC, Game Pass for Console, or Xbox Live Gold) they would be pro-rated to Ultimate and
    not provide the full time of Ultimate, as that is a collection of all the services. If they don't match, then you'll have to reach out to the retailer about the discrepancy.

If the cards say ultimate, and the redemption says ultimate, then you'd have to
    reach out to Official Support
    for assistance with the issue.
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

No cons all pros the subscription is amazing
  6. FeyTech Win User

Zwischen ja bis nein ich würde liebe drei bis vier euro mehr zahlen für komplette games und dlc anstatt die 10 prozent bei kauf .

game pass sollte aktueller mit titeln werden dazu noch und ist auch auf dem weg meine ich gelesen zuhaben.

die spiele jetzt besitze ich zum teil alle selber schon leider ..

ne gute idee wäre wenn man sich selber einen games pass katalog erstellen könnte mit spielen seiner wahl 😂 ist natürlich utopia denken was mir bewusst ist auch aber sagen kann man es ja mal .

[Mod Translation - Between yes to no I would love
    three to four euros more for complete games and dlc instead of the 10 percent on purchase.

game pass should be more current with titles and is on the way I think I read it.

I have some of the games now, unfortunately, all myself.

it would be a good idea if you could create a games pass catalog yourself with games of your choice 😂 is of course utopia thinking which I am aware of but you can say it.]
Thema:

1. Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons? - Similar Threads - Game pass Ultimate

2. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello can you use xbox game pass ultimate membership brought in USA and use it on a UK account Many thanks 9be3d102-78f8-44b1-9aed-33f06921b6d2
  3. Vigor Game Pass Ultimate Perk not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vigor Game Pass Ultimate Perk not working: Hi, Not sure if this is affecting perks for other games but I have redeemed this perk and everything states that it has been redeemed (order history, can't use the code again etc.). However I...
  4. Xbox gold live and ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live and ultimate game pass: Hello, I am a new Xbox user and trying tounderstand hoe Xbox live and ultimate game pass works. Upon reading up; i found out the ultimate game pass has more benefits and it includes gold...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership: Multiple games tell me i have no permission for online play, i have Ultimate and my xbox one games work online. Have cleared 360 local data, removed and downloaded my old profile again. My Xbox...
  6. SOBRE AS VANTAGENS DO GAME PASS ULTIMATE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOBRE AS VANTAGENS DO GAME PASS ULTIMATE: No meu game pass ultimate não aparecem todas as vantagens que estão disponíveis, só aparecem duas e mais nada. Preciso de ajuda!! d57d7c56-25bd-427b-9d49-99beb887c54d
  7. sweepstakes contest :unlimited xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sweepstakes contest :unlimited xbox game pass ultimate: does it only take a day to get a reply on my sweepstakes contest? 570bce0b-8a23-4e92-8a58-a7975638ea85
  8. Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play: Hallo, Hab da mal eine frage. Ich besitze Ultimate, und habe ein EA Account mit meinen Xbox Account verbunden. Doch ich kann kein Spiel von EA Play runder laden. Ich werde immer zum Store...
  9. Cant find discord nitro when getting xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant find discord nitro when getting xbox game pass ultimate: Hello everyone, i have a problem with redeeming things from xbox game pass ultimate on my windows 10 computer. So i saw that you can get discord nitro and spotify premium and all this tuff when...
  10. Game pass ultimate console and pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate console and pc: So I'm thinking about getting a pc I already have 2 xboxs using the home xbox function Will I have to lose one of those so I can use my game pass ultimate on the pc?...