Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Few questions: 1. Will there be an option to pay for a Year of Ultimate game pass or will it just be a monthly thing? 2. Will Ultimate Game Pass be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Game Pass Ultimate

Few questions:

1. Will there be an option to pay for a Year of Ultimate game pass or will it just be a monthly thing?

2. Will Ultimate Game Pass be shareable with other accounts on one console? I currently only have Gold and me and my 2 daughters share the gold subs I purchase every year. I want to be able to still do that.

:)

iBLeeDBaTTLeReD, Jun 11, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. GroundOregano94 Win User

xbox live vs game pass

If you want just game pass for them, one account must buy the game pass and be set as homebox. Then they can share game pass as same as live. But only on one console. College mentioned game pass ultimate. It is a good option. If you sign for ultimate,
    they will have a month or two of ultimate, and all they Live converted to ultimate. For example. If you buy 2 months ultimate (there is an offer for 2 bucks now) and they have 5 months of Live, they will get 7 months of Game pass ultimate that includes game
    pass. Live, and game pass for pc. If you buy with auto-renewal option, they will get one more month. If you don't like it, just wait for the period to pass, and then return to Live and game pass. Never cancel Ultimate, because you will lose remaining Live
    time. There is no family pass.
  4. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate

1. Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Je n'arrive pas remboursé les 12,99 € avec mon compte microsoft [Translate by Mod] I can't get back the $12.99 with my microsoft account a69816d8-74a2-4dbc-8e29-28f85a4f2020
  3. Xbox games pass ultimate fails

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games pass ultimate fails: So I have Xbox games pass ultimate & I went to download Batman arkham knight which is free on gamespass for console. Which I have as a part of the ultimate package but It says I need to get it to...
  4. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.: So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter...
  5. Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate: Hello, So for the past few days im been trying to upgrade my year of xbox live to ultimate, as it just expired. Every time i try to upgrade i keep getting a "try that again" error. I've contacted...
  6. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  7. Gears of War 5 With Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Pc installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 With Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Pc installation: I have subscribed to the Xbox ultimate game pass, in order to be able to play gears of war 5. When I go to the Microsoft store to install the game that comes with that subscription, it does not...
  8. xbox game pass ultimate aboneliğini iptal edemiyorum.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate aboneliğini iptal edemiyorum.: Aboneliğimi iptal etmeye çalıştığımda "İptal" butonunu göremiyorum. Bana şu mesajı veriyor: "Aboneliğinizi geri yüklemek için ödeme yapın. Vadesinde ödenmemiş 177,00 ₺ nedeniyle şu anda askıya...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion: Hello. Two questions: Why I can't buy Xbox Game Pass Promotion (2 Meses por $20 here in Mexico) on my account? I haven't any other subscription (Game Pass or Gold). It only appears at full price...
  10. Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly: I upgraded to the ultimate game pass a couple months ago and had remaining live left for 2 months. I recently just got charged for the first time for the pass. It went through my bank and...