Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I know this question has probably been asked a million times, but I would like to be clear completely: Say I have Gold for the next year or so (in 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoshP3, Jun 12, 2019.

1. JoshP3
    JoshP3 Guest

Game Pass Ultimate

I know this question has probably been asked a million times, but I would like to be clear completely:

Say I have Gold for the next year or so (in 3 month increments), but I only have Game Pass for the next month. If I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate, does my Gold automatically convert at no extra charge?

Or would I have to pay the difference (i.e., since I've stacked 3 month Gold (24.99), it would convert to 1 month or a 3 month Ult. equivalent renewal schedule, then charged the difference of what I would've paid otherwise)?

Thanks for the help!

:)

JoshP3, Jun 12, 2019
  2. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Trying to understand

Hey there RyanLong4,

As the Ambassadors have previously mentioned, If you are currently paying for these subscriptions on a monthly basis then you would want to complete the purchase for the Game Pass ultimate subscription so that it converts your outstanding time on the Live
    and Game pass subscriptions and adds it to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

"I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. How do I switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to
    Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio"

You can find more information by taking a look at the following:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

When it comes to adding Gold or Game Pass with an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I think the following part is important to point out too.

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversions are on the site.

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

Have you signed up for Game Pass Ultimate? as they convert your balance/codes entered into the amount of months of Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate

1. Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription: Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer)...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, so i have 2 years of xbox live in my account. I saw this Xbox game pass ultimate deal for 1$ and i was like : ''hell yea''. So i clicked on the 1$ thingy. [img] After i click on it, it...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360: Saludos. Tengo una duda con respecto al servicio, pues éste combina el Game Pass como el Xbox Live Gold, ¿qué significa eso para la Xbox 360? ¿tengo los beneficios de la membresia Gold en dicha...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox: I've subscribed to Game Pass in November 2018. None of Game Pass games ever appeared on Ready to install list - I had to install them from a dedicated tab. Last week I switched to Game Pass...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate PC and XBox (PC Borked)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate PC and XBox (PC Borked): The last week has been a royal pain in the ass trying to get GPU to work on PC, lots of errors and MS Store doing weird stuff, so I just bit the bullet and did a complete fresh install of 1903 on...
  7. Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account: I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I log into my account on Xbox beta on PC they say I do not have the ultimate Xbox game pass and they send me to buy the same, I tried to look...
  8. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  9. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games....
  10. Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.: Hello, I'd like to subscribe to the ultimate game pass, since it is only 1€ for the moment whereas the ordinary game pass is 10€ but I already have an existing prepaid xbox live gold account...