Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, I've noticed because I buy my xbox live gold a year at a time and I pay for my game pass that I currently own monthly that it will cost my 180... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xReBorN SlaYeR, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Game Pass Ultimate

So, I've noticed because I buy my xbox live gold a year at a time and I pay for my game pass that I currently own monthly that it will cost my 180 dollars per year which would be the exact same if I were to pay monthly with the game pass ultimate.

Which would you choose or prefer to do?

:)

xReBorN SlaYeR, Jun 16, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  5. Smwutches Win User

X Box Live membersghip

To clarify a little further, if he bought the $1 promotion it was for Game Pass Ultimate, not just Game Pass. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass so if you already have a subscription for those when you purchase Ultimate, the remaining subscription
    you have is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well (meaning he would have had Game Pass Ultimate through December). By cancelling Game Pass Ultimate, it would have also cancelled his Gold.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate

1. Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Is it possible to play multiplayer with a second controller on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is it possible to play multiplayer with a second controller on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...: Hello, I was hoping to figure this, what would seem like a simple issue in most cases, out. Is it possible to add a guess account to play multiplayer on the Xbox Game Pass cloud services with two...
  3. Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid: I've been having a problem, my kid is trying to buy Xbox game pass but when he tries to do it it says that he needs my permission and there are no links and i don't know what to do next.(the...
  4. Game Pass Ultime dont give me Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultime dont give me Discord Nitro: i bought today the game pass ultimate but i received just one award (overcooked2), i want the discord nitro gift please, how can i received ? f1b8c91f-409d-49f9-b23f-fd0f2d033e35
  5. What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access: So, I have over 30 months of Game Pass Ultimate pre-paid. I do not have to make a subscription payment till 2023. I now want to get All Access but that is a 24 month commitment. It is my...
  6. Canceling game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceling game pass ultimate: I want to go back to just plain gold and get rid of game pass ultimate. If I choose to cancel it now will that forfet my current gold stuff or will it just get rid of ultimate and downgrade me to...
  7. Ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass: Hello, My brother is moving back to my home. We each have separate Xbox game pass ultimate's that are good until July 2022. Since he will be in my household now, we read that the home sharing...
  8. Games Pass ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Pass ultimate family sharing: Please implement a family sharing system of Games Pass Ultimate. Between my flatmates and I, we have 3 Xbox's in the household and share one account for Games Pass. Make this far more...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate: 2 Xbox’s, 1 Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate: 2 Xbox’s, 1 Gamertag: Hi there I have an Xbox One X with Game Pass Ultimate and have just purchased a Series X. I intend to keep both consoles. Will gamepass work across both consoles signed in with a single gamertag?...
  10. Xbox. Game pass 1 month ultimate. $ 1499 dose not work at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Game pass 1 month ultimate. $ 1499 dose not work at all: My. Xbox game pass 1 month ultimate. Don't work. What do I do 59cca3bc-d086-4dfa-8834-c9af266885cd