Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a question about game pass. Does game pass double as xbox gold 2386d5f4-0e70-468e-aa2a-9a6b66750b50 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ViBe x Wolf2079, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Game Pass Ultimate

I have a question about game pass. Does game pass double as xbox gold

:)

ViBe x Wolf2079, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. denis97g Win User

Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

Game pass ultimate includes both game pass and gold. So, if you subscribe to ultimate your gold sub will be converted to ultimate. Once the subscription is over, you'll have to decide if you want to resubscribe to ultimate or to gold and game pass separately.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox live gold y xbox game pass[Translation-xbox live gold y xbox game pass]

Hi Juan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you subscribe to game pass ultimate, the Xbox live gold you had converts to ultimate game pass time. So you didn't lose it, it just went towards game pass ultimate. You can look over the

game pass ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate

1. Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  3. Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate: Bonjour, depuis ma souscription au Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, tous les jeux que je tente d'installer ( part Minecraft ) veulent s'installer dans l'onglet Application de ma Xbox One. Ils ne possèdent...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device: Hello, i have Xbox game pass ultimate which includes Netflix. My question is if i can somehow watch Netflix on my other devices such as my laptop? or Ultimate Netflix is just for Xbox?...
  5. Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.: Have I got this right that the 'Join ultimate for £1' offer on the xbox dashboard converts all my current remaining xbox gold subscription to game pass ultimate for just £1 one off fee? Text...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Is there any way I can change my xbox live gold (3 months) that I recently redeemed to an an xbox game pass ultimate subscription without actually buying ultimate?...
  7. XBOX game pass ultimate gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX game pass ultimate gift...: Hi! I got the xbox game pass about a month ago and was told that my EA/Spotify/Discord Nitro would be sent via email, and I never got any email with any codes. Am I doing something wrong? How can...
  8. Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK): I have been saving points for 3 months of game pass ulimate, I tried to redeen my points points today but the 3 month option is gone :( The redeem page still shows the drop down box for selecting...
  9. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  10. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...