Game pass ultimate

Discus and support Game pass ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have purchased game pass ultimate but iam not able to access any gold benefits ie party chat , multiplayer, etc . I have performed complete restart... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DexterSmith3, Oct 18, 2019.

1. DexterSmith3
    DexterSmith3 Guest

Game pass ultimate

I have purchased game pass ultimate but iam not able to access any gold benefits ie party chat , multiplayer, etc . I have performed complete restart and problem still persists.

:)

DexterSmith3, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

5. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Game pass ultimate

1. Game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate and Family Members.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate and Family Members.: Hello! My brother and I share all our games amd subscriptions through game share. Our game pass Ultimate subscription is o his account and I only get access to all the gold perks and just the...
  3. Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: I've recently renewed my XBox live gold but am thinking of switching to Game Pass Ultimate since it'll include streaming. Will I recieve some form of credit since Ive already paid for Gold for a...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Plz tell me. Can i play online in xbox 360 using xbox game pass ultimate 8e74956e-579e-4ba5-86a0-36b07c5e5467
  5. Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Bit of a long shot but can I get a refund on the Xbox Game Pass subscription as I haven't been using it for months? I believe it started on the 1$ a month, didn't realize it would...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I have a Xbox ultimate past due that I canceled before it recurring. I bought Xbox live gold 1 month card yet it won't let me play online. How do I get past this problem I've tried everything I...
  7. I buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and at the end it tells me Check the information you have...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and at the end it tells me Check the information you have...: Completo todos los datos para obtener Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, y cuando termino de completar los datos me dice "Verifique la información que ha escrito. No coincide con la información de esta...
  8. XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?: Hi everyone, Quick and stupid question. With Game Pass Ultimate, will I be able to, say, buy a standalone game, to be able to play with cloud streaming? For example: I want to play Devil May Cry...
  9. How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?: When I attempted to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (with the $1.00 for one month sale) I was told that I needed a parent to buy this, and that a request could not be sent. (As is usually done...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate which converted my current prepaid 3 months of Xbox Live Gold into 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. I am thinking of getting a refund as I do not want Game Pass...