Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Game Pass Ultimate for (PC) and I didn't get the nitro discord, premium access and spotify. how do i rescue them?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Guilherme Geisler, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Game Pass Ultimate

I bought
    Game Pass Ultimate for (PC) and I didn't get the nitro discord, premium access and spotify. how do i rescue them?

:)

Guilherme Geisler, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Hello Tenbrick,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on game pass ultimate. If you have had the ultimate subscription in the past it will not convert for example 1 year of gold to 1 year of game pass ultimate. That is for first time users
    of game pass ultimate. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate

1. Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: having issues with the renewal for this! Last year my bank blocked a payment , not sure why, anyway we began auto renew on the 25/12/20 , it went through just fine. After that it auto renewed up...
  3. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?: Hi, I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the free 6 months of Spotify Premium and I just found out it's not eligible for people in Belgium and was wondering if there's still a way for me to be...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.: Is there any way to get a year subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because I don't want to go through renewing my subscription every month or three months? 740331ed-3e73-4406-bb84-c2030e0db81d
  6. Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?

in XboX Insiders
    Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?: For a few weeks now I haven't been getting notifications about my subscription ending in 7 days... I just get told my Xbox live has run out when I'm trying to play modern warfare or something. My...
  7. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: Es que estoy suscrito a xbox game pass ultimate pero se termina en 10 días mi subcripcion pero al canjear 12 meses de xbox live gold me sale 4 meses y no me conviene tener game pass ultimate de 4...
  8. If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...: I would be concerned I've been playing a game for awhile and then its Gone and I lost all my work in game. So is it a rolling over of 100 games each month so some games are rolling off as well?...
  9. Surface Pro X - Compatibility with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Surface Pro X - Compatibility with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: When will a Surface Pro X owner be able to benefit from using Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? 88d2440d-fe29-4f1b-85ab-86bf177f67ea
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate: So i saw other posts had this problem. I cant turn off the reoccuring payment for the xbox game pass ultimate. There is no option to turn it off. It also wont let me use my $5 to pay for it....