Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I bought the Gamepass Ultimate hoping to get the dollar deal but I was charged full price!! Why? 2b104051-476e-43a9-b42d-a66c5f65c728 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Slyviper, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Slyviper
    Slyviper Guest

Game Pass Ultimate

So I bought the Gamepass Ultimate hoping to get the dollar deal but I was charged full price!! Why?

:)

Slyviper, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. denis97g Win User

Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

Game pass ultimate includes both game pass and gold. So, if you subscribe to ultimate your gold sub will be converted to ultimate. Once the subscription is over, you'll have to decide if you want to resubscribe to ultimate or to gold and game pass separately.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

xbox live vs game pass

If you want just game pass for them, one account must buy the game pass and be set as homebox. Then they can share game pass as same as live. But only on one console. College mentioned game pass ultimate. It is a good option. If you sign for ultimate,
    they will have a month or two of ultimate, and all they Live converted to ultimate. For example. If you buy 2 months ultimate (there is an offer for 2 bucks now) and they have 5 months of Live, they will get 7 months of Game pass ultimate that includes game
    pass. Live, and game pass for pc. If you buy with auto-renewal option, they will get one more month. If you don't like it, just wait for the period to pass, and then return to Live and game pass. Never cancel Ultimate, because you will lose remaining Live
    time. There is no family pass.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Gamepass ultimate Russia

You will have 13 months of Game Pass Ultimate. But this only works if is the first time you have Game Pass Ultimate, doesnt work in users that already had Game Pass Ultimate (this counts trial also).
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate

1. Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Discord Nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Discord Nitro: I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and noticed you are eligible to redeem codes to Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium for a limited time, I would like to claim the Discord Nitro code but...
  3. Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake: I Joined Game Pass Ultimate by mistake by pressing A several times on the wrong screen with TV off.I already have an XBOX gold subscription deducted on October 2019 cost 49;99. I am unable to...
  4. Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7: Jag köpte guld för 12 månader på elgiganten. När jag löste in koden på mitt xbox så hade jag redan game pass aktiverat i 3 månader. Då blev det game pass ultimate i 7 månader. Detta är inte vad...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC: Hello, So I recently subscribed for the 1$/3 months deal that is supposed to include 1 month of EA Access, 3 months of Discord Nitro, and 6 months of Spotify Premium. However I am on PC only and...
  6. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...: I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.: I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass...
  8. No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...: Buenas noches, Hace cuatro meses que se me caducó la suscripción xbox live gold y xbox game pass para consola y dejé de jugar y antes de ayer compré una suscripción a Xbox live gold de 1 mes....
  9. Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate: When i try to download the game in the microsoft store or in the xbox (beta) app, in the both sites download 10 mb of the game and finish installing, but the game don´t appear anywhere and the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá, eu já usei a promoção do Xbox Game Pass Ultimate por 1 real na minha conta principal, mas eu queria saber. E se eu pegar esssa promoção na minha conta secundária, eu poderei compartilhar ela...