Game pass ultimate

Discus and support Game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have game pass ultimate. I usnerstand it also provides me access to gold live, and the three games free. It is not letting me download the games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ManuelDominguez4, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Game pass ultimate

So i have game pass ultimate. I usnerstand it also provides me access to gold live, and the three games free. It is not letting me download the games. It gives me an error saying it cannot load lroce details....

Am I wrong in understanding how the ultimate program works? Or is there a different error

:)

ManuelDominguez4, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Hello Tenbrick,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on game pass ultimate. If you have had the ultimate subscription in the past it will not convert for example 1 year of gold to 1 year of game pass ultimate. That is for first time users
    of game pass ultimate. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. denis97g Win User

Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

Game pass ultimate includes both game pass and gold. So, if you subscribe to ultimate your gold sub will be converted to ultimate. Once the subscription is over, you'll have to decide if you want to resubscribe to ultimate or to gold and game pass separately.
Thema:

Game pass ultimate

1. Game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Xbox Games Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games Pass Ultimate: Hallo liebe Xbox Cummunity. Ich habe seit einer weile den Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Abonnement. Er ist vor ein paar Tagen abgelaufen. Nun kann ich ihn aber trotz ausreichendem Guthaben auf meinem...
  3. Game pass ultimate not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate not working: So I recently bought a Game pass ultimate card from the store today and I went to put the code in, putted it in, and then pressed next and continue and confirm, then it showed me a error that says...
  4. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC: Hi, I have game pass ultimate which clearly works as I can download and play games on both PC and xbox. However, when I use the xbox beta app it states that to use perk I must upgrade from game...
  6. Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards: The very next day after Microsoft Rewards started a sale on the Ultimate Game Pass, the 3-month purchase option is no longer listed. Why? a118ef76-9036-4c2c-af98-3d20265c1354
  7. I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature: Well, basically, I want to buy a 3 Month Signature for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but this option don't appear to me. The only thing I can see is a regular signature for one month, but I don't want...
  8. Trying to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate again: My Ultimate subscription says that my next charge is the beginning of last month and im unable to play my game pass games but still have gold. So I tried canceling my sub to see if that would fix...
  9. Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working: So 2 days ago I bought an Xbox Game Pass card for 3 months. At the time I thought that Xbox Game Pass came with Xbox Live Gold. My Subscription to Game Pass Ultimate ran out yesterday so that's...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: hi all, about two months ago i bought a monthly subscription to xbox game pass ultimate but when the the time came to renew it i didn't have enough to do so, I now have the money as Microsoft...