Game pass ultimate

Discus and support Game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game pass when it was $1 and after the deal went away I ayed $49. Now it says on the xbox membership tab in the xbox store that game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joshkeeler, Sep 18, 2020.

1. joshkeeler
    joshkeeler Guest

Game pass ultimate

I bought the game pass when it was $1 and after the deal went away I ayed $49. Now it says on the xbox membership tab in the xbox store that game pass is $1 again but when I go to click on it all it says is $15 for the lowest

:)

joshkeeler, Sep 18, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  5. Smwutches Win User

X Box Live membersghip

To clarify a little further, if he bought the $1 promotion it was for Game Pass Ultimate, not just Game Pass. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass so if you already have a subscription for those when you purchase Ultimate, the remaining subscription
    you have is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well (meaning he would have had Game Pass Ultimate through December). By cancelling Game Pass Ultimate, it would have also cancelled his Gold.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Game pass ultimate

1. Game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks: The perks which should be available for me as a subscriber are not being shown, e.g. Discord Nitro 1. Screenshot logged out 2. Screenshot logged in Any idea what the problem is? [img] [img]...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Got my kids Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for their birthday. But I still have som e questions. Did the purchase on my account, because I will be using it as well. I have set our Xbox One as my Home...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, i am trying to undo the game pass ultimate, but when i go to the "manage subscriptions" page it only say to pay and i cannot undo the subscription, what can i do?...
  5. Preço da xbox game pass ultimate[Translation-Xbox game pass ultimate price]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preço da xbox game pass ultimate[Translation-Xbox game pass ultimate price]: Boa tarde. Poderiam me ajudar? gostaria de compreender melhor qual o valor especifico, na compra de uma assinatura game pass ultimate, não fica claro, o preço anual, achei no ML por 150, mas...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate sharing - Home setting not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate sharing - Home setting not working: Hi all In my household we have two XBox - mine in the lounge (let's call this Xbox 1) and my son's in his room (Xbox 2). I have Game Pass Ultimate subscription under my account. We just had to...
  7. Game pass ultimate $1 promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate $1 promotion: I’ve previously subscribed to game pass ultimate with a prepaid code. But I didn’t use the $1 promotion. After my subscription expires can I still get it for the $1?...
  8. Age of Empires 3 Ultimate Edition through game pass - installation issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 3 Ultimate Edition through game pass - installation issue: Hi, Anobody else have issues with installing AOE 3. It keeps saying there's an error and it can't connect me to the server. error code 0x800704c6. Already tried updating/rebooting all/etc, but...
  9. The Xbox app thinks I have a normal game pass and not ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app thinks I have a normal game pass and not ultimate.: So the Xbox app thinks I have a normal game pass and not ultimate, and because of that I can't claim the 3 month discord nitro. 7caa27e3-345f-40bf-9a7e-e283b23a270a
  10. Ultimate Game Pass on PC and XBox Console

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass on PC and XBox Console: My son just got a gaming PC. We have an ultimate game pass, but the xbox console is the home device. In order to be able to share the game pass and games across devices, do I need more than one...