game pass ultimate

Discus and support game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there I have just redeemed my Game pass ultimate on my xbox and I cant seem to access it on my pc so every game that I see asks to purchase a pc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DRSTRANGE3, May 27, 2022.

1. DRSTRANGE3
    DRSTRANGE3 Guest

game pass ultimate

Hey there

I have just redeemed my Game pass ultimate on my xbox and I cant seem to access it on my pc so every game that I see asks to purchase a pc game pass what seems to be the issue ?

your help will be greatly appreciated

:)

DRSTRANGE3, May 27, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Is game pass ultimate separate from xbox game pass ultimate for pc?

There is only Game Pass Ultimate not a Game Pass Ultimate for PC.

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass for console, and Game Pass for PC so you don't have to buy them all individually.
  4. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass

It depends on if you bought Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate. Regular Game Pass would be separate from Gold. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold. So if you buy Ultimate while already having Gold, your Gold is converted to Ultimate.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
Thema:

game pass ultimate

1. game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request

in XBoX Accessibility
    My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request: My dear Microsoft Xbox team: I purchased the xgpu services from a second hand market which have 3 years subscribtions remain in this Feburary. Which i had completely no reason to find out how...
  3. How do you share Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you share Game Pass Ultimate on PC: Hi, Should be straightforward, but .... How do I share Game Pass Ultimate on PC. Works on Xbox Console. I have logged in with the owner account - downloaded the app. Start the app - fine....
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Can't click play on browser on OSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Can't click play on browser on OSX: I recently bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I want to play through Cloud Gaming on my browser. However, when I go to the games the "Play" button is greyed out and I am not able to play any...
  5. Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I got the discord nitro perk from game pass ultimate and I keep getting the error "This site can’t provide a secure connection" whenever I click redeem online. I have tried to redeem on the Xbox,...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1: Ok, I have a little over $3 on my Microsoft account, and I haven't gotten the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate before, so I have the $1 offer, but when I try to buy it, it wants me to put a Credit or Debit...
  7. Game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate subscription: Hi all gamers, is it safe to purchase game pass ultimate 12 months ,24 months…..from online agent? ……Like taobao , Lazada , shoope,eBay . 3938643d-f2a1-425a-94a9-eec83b799fd3
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: So me and my brother both would like to play Battlefield V together via game pass and we both have it installed on our consoles. I originally had bought Xbox Gamepass on the xbox that he is...
  9. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate: I've bought xbox series x through xbox all access and it came with 2 years xbox game pass ultimate and just wondering if I should cancel my monthly game pass ultimate subscription on the xbox as...
  10. Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?: I recently got it to play with some friends online but when I tried to put in the code it asks me for a payment method. I've only used Nintendo Online codes and it just adds the money to my Switch...