Game pass weekly quests

Discus and support Game pass weekly quests in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; What are this weeks weekly game pass quests? They have not updated with the daily ones like they usually do. I don't mean the rewards weekly set, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JDRtripstar369, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Game pass weekly quests

What are this weeks weekly game pass quests? They have not updated with the daily ones like they usually do. I don't mean the rewards weekly set, I mean the ones that change every week and involve paying and getting achievements in various game pass games.
    The weekly quests.

:)

JDRtripstar369, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

game pass quest sees 90% hit OUCH!

It appears as though the Game Pass Quests Rewards points have been reset back to previous point value... or at least some are from what I've noticed.

Many of the Weekly Quests have increased from 20pts. to 50-75pts.

Quest Completionist(45 daily + 15 weekly quests) has increased from 100pts. to 1000pts.
  3. Cappy242 Win User

Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

I am having the exact same issue with both game pass quests and microsoft rewards weekly sets :(
  4. Cappy242 Win User

Game pass quest problems

I am having the exact same issue with both game pass quests and microsoft rewards weekly sets :(
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game pass weekly quests

6. geeper07 Win User

Game pass weekly quests

If you go to the microsoft rewards app and look at the earn tab you will see the "Xbox Games Pass Quests" and in there the gamepass quest are located.
Thema:

Game pass weekly quests

1. Game pass weekly quests - Similar Threads - Game pass weekly

2. i can't buy xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't buy xbox game pass PC: Hi every time i click { JOIN NOW FOR 1$ } it direct me for this page [img] 7f16737e-5178-4266-9a63-ca0e9d204fbf
  3. xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff: ok so i accidentally got game pass ultimate instead of game pass for 1$. That was fine but i wanted to cancel the recurring billing so i could get regular game pass next month. As soon as i cancel...
  4. I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription: Hey Xbox family, I noticed the other day that my subscription end date for my Game Pass Ultimate had been extended by another week. It seems really random, I’m not sure why it happened as I...
  5. Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass: The bugs have been posted on here time and time again is anything going to happen? I know this is a beta.. but we still technically paid for this. Have not been able to download or launch any...
  6. My Game Pass titles coming this week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Game Pass titles coming this week.: Good games, I hope so. Some of the games are not the coolest. It's like this month of the gold. The games were a little loose. 20e77f93-bd7f-4588-87ca-8cd995296692
  7. Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(

in XBoX Rewards
    Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(: Hello, My name is Nathan! Roughly about a week ago I decided to use my 6800 (out of my 9000) rewards points to redeem a Xbox game pass subscription, I've been in contact with support twice now...
  8. Game Pass Quest for July 2-16 not showing 1st week progress

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quest for July 2-16 not showing 1st week progress: I was just checking the status of my progress in the current Game Pass Quest on the web page and it showed no progress in terms of the Play any Game Pass game for 60 minutes, 3 days in a row. I...
  9. Tomb Raider 2018 Movie Purchase with 2 Weeks Game Pass Free?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tomb Raider 2018 Movie Purchase with 2 Weeks Game Pass Free?: Hello, I purchased the digital movie tomb raider and it was supposed to come with 2 weeks free of game pass but i never got a message/notification with a code for that yet? Is that still to come...
  10. Problem with games after end of 2 weeks free subscription of XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with games after end of 2 weeks free subscription of XBOX Game Pass: Hi I have 2 weeks subscription of Xbox Game Pass for free and playing Gears of War Judgament. After end of Game Pass subscrption I buy digital code of this game and activatie it on xbox. But now...