Game Pass will not allow access

Discus and support Game Pass will not allow access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Even after double checking my subscription, I can download games from gamepass, however, if I try to play them it states that I need to sign in with an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lukofall, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Lukofall
    Lukofall Guest

Even after double checking my subscription, I can download games from gamepass, however, if I try to play them it states that I need to sign in with an account that has Gamepass. Microsoft website and my xbox say that it is up to date (so does my bank
    account) but my xbox app says that it is not active. tried talking to someone yesterday and was given basic troubleshoot and then told that there was an outage and I should try again in 24 hours. Tried again and no good. can't contact anyone right now so
    thought that I would ask around. Any assistance on this matter would be helpful due to the fact that I am paying for a service that I am not recieving.

:)

Lukofall, Sep 3, 2019
  2. DJBEASTBOY98 Win User

I still cant play anything game pass related. Says to renew subscription, it shows active subscription as well as $ out of bank acct.

Issue has been going on since Friday Aug 30th, 2019. Its now Monday Sept. 2nd, 2019. Still being told its outage after 3 phone calls. Yet, it shows everything up and running??
  3. AridLizard Win User

try a Power Cycle to clear the cache as it could be something residual from the recent service alerts.

hold the Power Button on your Xbox for 10 seconds then unplug it from the wall.

wait a minute then plug it back in and see if that has helped.
  4. PIGEONGANGSTA Win User

Also on PC App when you click on game pass tab at top it comes up with "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it. Restarting changes nothing.
  5. IndicaBisse Win User

Same issue for me i have waited 2 days now
  6. Lukofall Win User

Finally got ahold of somebody that was helpful. She actually checked to find out everything that they had already done. So rather than telling me to do the exact same thing that several people have already done, she just canceled my game pass account and
    started it over. Problem solved very quickly.
Thema:

1. Game Pass will not allow access - Similar Threads - Game Pass allow

2. Xbox Game Pass (PC) will not allow me to open any games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC) will not allow me to open any games.: Hello, I have had constant issues with the Xbox App for PC all day yesterday and now today. I have downloaded the app successfully and opened it up, subscribed for a month and then started...
  3. Please allow me to select console to download the Game Pass content to.

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow me to select console to download the Game Pass content to.: I have multiple consoles in my house, and in order for my wife to play the games I purchase (and vice versa), the Xbox she uses is my home console, and the one I use is hers. In the Android Game...
  4. Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to play the game I want

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to play the game I want: Hello, I recently purchased Xbox game pass to play Ark: Survival Evolved on my PC. I downloaded it, and when I click "Play" the game goes to the first start up screen for a moment and then...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price: Under the membership category of the store menu it shows the xbox game pass ultimate as $1.00 (see included picture) but when I go to buy it it shows it as regular price is there any way I can fix...
  6. Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to download: Hi guys I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on automatic billing. I can play Game Pass games that I have installed. However, instead of the "Install" option on a new Game Pass game I...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC not allowing mouse settings per game with MICROSOFT MOUSE!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC not allowing mouse settings per game with MICROSOFT MOUSE!: I just got an Xbox game pass trial with a new pc of hardware I bought and was excited to try it but to my dismay I can not change my mouse settings per game basis because I do not have access to...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC: Hello, I've been a user of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for quite a while. I wanted to download The Outer Worlds on PC since Ultimate allows you to play games from the Console and PC Game Passes, but...
  9. Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

in XboX Insiders
    Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue: Has been a few times where I've paused a game download to watch movies and forgotten to unpause before I leave for work(ideal time to download for me ) Only to remember later on my break....
  10. Game pass not allowing a console to play Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not allowing a console to play Sea of Thieves: I am having an issue regarding the game pass and Sea of Thieves. I completely own the game and have it on disc. The problem I am having is that Game Pass thinks I was playing Sea of Thieves...