Game Pass will not allow access

Discus and support Game Pass will not allow access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Even after double checking my subscription, I can download games from gamepass, however, if I try to play them it states that I need to sign in with an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lukofall, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Lukofall
    Lukofall Guest

Even after double checking my subscription, I can download games from gamepass, however, if I try to play them it states that I need to sign in with an account that has Gamepass. Microsoft website and my xbox say that it is up to date (so does my bank
    account) but my xbox app says that it is not active. tried talking to someone yesterday and was given basic troubleshoot and then told that there was an outage and I should try again in 24 hours. Tried again and no good. can't contact anyone right now so
    thought that I would ask around. Any assistance on this matter would be helpful due to the fact that I am paying for a service that I am not recieving.

:)

Lukofall, Sep 3, 2019
  2. DJBEASTBOY98 Win User

I still cant play anything game pass related. Says to renew subscription, it shows active subscription as well as $ out of bank acct.

Issue has been going on since Friday Aug 30th, 2019. Its now Monday Sept. 2nd, 2019. Still being told its outage after 3 phone calls. Yet, it shows everything up and running??
  3. AridLizard Win User

try a Power Cycle to clear the cache as it could be something residual from the recent service alerts.

hold the Power Button on your Xbox for 10 seconds then unplug it from the wall.

wait a minute then plug it back in and see if that has helped.
  4. PIGEONGANGSTA Win User

Also on PC App when you click on game pass tab at top it comes up with "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it. Restarting changes nothing.
  5. IndicaBisse Win User

Same issue for me i have waited 2 days now
  6. Lukofall Win User

Finally got ahold of somebody that was helpful. She actually checked to find out everything that they had already done. So rather than telling me to do the exact same thing that several people have already done, she just canceled my game pass account and
    started it over. Problem solved very quickly.
Thema:

1. Game Pass will not allow access - Similar Threads - Game Pass allow

2. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

in XboX Insiders
    When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.: Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I...
  3. Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass: Hello, After talking to support I was directed to this community forum in regards to using the 6 Month XBOX game pass promo codes they were giving out at E3. Nowhere on the card does it have an...
  4. Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

in XboX Insiders
    Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue: Has been a few times where I've paused a game download to watch movies and forgotten to unpause before I leave for work(ideal time to download for me ) Only to remember later on my break....
  5. Game pass not allowing a console to play Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not allowing a console to play Sea of Thieves: I am having an issue regarding the game pass and Sea of Thieves. I completely own the game and have it on disc. The problem I am having is that Game Pass thinks I was playing Sea of Thieves...
  6. Xbox Game pass linked to account, doesn't allow download of anything however.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass linked to account, doesn't allow download of anything however.: Went to sleep last night, all was well, however when I woke up today, tried to update Sea of Thieves on PC, and the download occured fine. I read that the update was a full game re-install...
  7. Today's Pyramid Daily Challenge only allowing one pass through the deck before ending the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today's Pyramid Daily Challenge only allowing one pass through the deck before ending the game: What happened to the 2nd and 3rd deal? 251b86dc-8b8a-4c44-a4e5-87d8d77557d5
  8. Game will not allow QB to pass quickly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not allow QB to pass quickly: There is a definite pause after hiking the ball, I click A for hike, then select X,Y,B, o rA for receiver, and nothing happens. I have to click receiver button constantly to get pass off. Mostly...
  9. Long time games pass member, bill is current. Not allowing me to access games pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long time games pass member, bill is current. Not allowing me to access games pass: I have a current Xbox games pass and it is not showing up in my app tab. When I click on it, it allows me to join Xbox games pass. But when I look to join, it says there is a problem on Xbox's...
  10. Xbox Game Pass not allowing purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass not allowing purchase: I have a trial to Xbox Game Pass and I want to purchase one of the games. When I click to purchase, it says I already own the game and won't let me purchase it. I contacted support and the guy...