Game Pass won't let me change subscription to Game Pass PC

Discus and support Game Pass won't let me change subscription to Game Pass PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sorry if someone has asked this before. I've had game pass for like two months now, but never actually owned an Xbox One, so I wanted to change my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kujikawaii, Jun 12, 2019 at 2:23 PM.

1. Kujikawaii
    Kujikawaii Guest

Sorry if someone has asked this before.

I've had game pass for like two months now, but never actually owned an Xbox One, so I wanted to change my subscription to game pass PC and when I go to the update or cancel payments the only option available to me is to update to game pass ultimate which
    I don't want.

Game Pass won't let me change subscription to Game Pass PC [​IMG]

I hope someone can help me, thanks in advance.

:)

Thema:

1. Game Pass won't let me change subscription to Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass won't

2. Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?: Hi, sorry for my bad english, I bought the game pass and when starting any game (GOW 4, MVCI) it marks an error and it does not connect to xbox live, so I have not been able to play any game...
  3. No online play for PC game pass? and metro exodus won't install

in XboX Insiders
    No online play for PC game pass? and metro exodus won't install: So i was going to play mudrunner with some buds and noticed that you can't play online on the game pass version? is this intended or a bug? Also i can't get Metro to install, just sits there...
  4. Master Chief Collection physical copy won't play because of the xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection physical copy won't play because of the xbox game pass.: Ok, I own the physical copy of Master Chief Collection. Now it says I have to renew my game pass to play it.. Any help so I don't have to buy the gamepass to play a game I already own would be...
  5. Game pass won't let me play mud runner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass won't let me play mud runner: Mud runner is suppose to be able to be downloaded today and I can download it but it won't let me play it. It keeps telling me to buy it from the store. Even after I dowoaded it. Also pes 2019...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass: I bought this game in the xbox store and I've been using it for a while now. Today I tried to start the game and it wont let me do so because i need my game pass renewed. Funny thing is I'VE NEVER...
  7. Offer for 50 percent off game pass, won't redeem.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Offer for 50 percent off game pass, won't redeem.: I have an offer with case [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the pictures shows i have an offer flr 50 percent off 6 months of game pass. This offer triggered when i canceled my auto renew. I worked...
  8. Xbox game pass won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass won't work: Hey everyone, Is anyone else having an issue with gamer pass? I paid for my gamer pass 5 days ago now I can't play any game because I apparently need to renew my pass. It's extremely frustrating...
  9. Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person: I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription. Not just turn off recurring billing, I already did that. I want to completely cancel the subscription. The only option for support is the...
  10. Disc won't play due to Game Pass error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc won't play due to Game Pass error.: Hi, I recently have had to deal with an issue of getting this error code when trying to play Halo 5 on disc, 0x803f8001. It displays a message saying I need to renew my Xbox Game Pass. I...