Game Pass won't let me change subscription to Game Pass PC

Discus and support Game Pass won't let me change subscription to Game Pass PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sorry if someone has asked this before. I've had game pass for like two months now, but never actually owned an Xbox One, so I wanted to change my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kujikawaii, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Kujikawaii
    Kujikawaii Guest

Sorry if someone has asked this before.

I've had game pass for like two months now, but never actually owned an Xbox One, so I wanted to change my subscription to game pass PC and when I go to the update or cancel payments the only option available to me is to update to game pass ultimate which
    I don't want.

Game Pass won't let me change subscription to Game Pass PC [​IMG]

I hope someone can help me, thanks in advance.

:)

Kujikawaii, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Game Pass won't let me change subscription to Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass won't

2. Operencia: The Stolen Sun on Xbox Game Pass PC won't get pass loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Operencia: The Stolen Sun on Xbox Game Pass PC won't get pass loading screen: I just downloaded Operencia using Xbox Game Pass for PC on Win 10. On first launch, the game showed the Zen logo, got permission to use my Xbox account, and then went into the loading screen with...
  3. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  4. XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock: So for the last week or so, I've being playing Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus via XBOX Game Pass for PC and all of a sudden the achievements have just stopped unlocking, and I know this because...
  5. Certain PC Game Pass games won't open.

in XBoX on Windows
    Certain PC Game Pass games won't open.: I have Ultimate Game Pass and for some reason today both Metro: Exodus and Wolfenstein 2 no longer work. In Downloads and Updates next to both of them there is the "i" and the hottip states that...
  6. Xbox pass for windows/games won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox pass for windows/games won't install: I recently bought the xbox pass subscription for PC windows but I can't install games for some reason. I could the first few days but yesterday and today when I have tried, the games just say they...
  7. Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?: Hi, sorry for my bad english, I bought the game pass and when starting any game (GOW 4, MVCI) it marks an error and it does not connect to xbox live, so I have not been able to play any game...
  8. No online play for PC game pass? and metro exodus won't install

in XboX Insiders
    No online play for PC game pass? and metro exodus won't install: So i was going to play mudrunner with some buds and noticed that you can't play online on the game pass version? is this intended or a bug? Also i can't get Metro to install, just sits there...
  9. Master Chief Collection physical copy won't play because of the xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection physical copy won't play because of the xbox game pass.: Ok, I own the physical copy of Master Chief Collection. Now it says I have to renew my game pass to play it.. Any help so I don't have to buy the gamepass to play a game I already own would be...
  10. Game pass won't let me play mud runner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass won't let me play mud runner: Mud runner is suppose to be able to be downloaded today and I can download it but it won't let me play it. It keeps telling me to buy it from the store. Even after I dowoaded it. Also pes 2019...