Game Pass XBOX

Discus and support Game Pass XBOX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je me suis abonné au Xbox Game Pass Ultimate comportant un abonnement Discord Nitro de 3 mois le 02/01, cependant je n'arrive pas trouver où... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DKNArts, Jan 13, 2020.

1. DKNArts
    DKNArts Guest

Game Pass XBOX

Bonjour,

Je me suis abonné au Xbox Game Pass Ultimate comportant un abonnement Discord Nitro de 3 mois le 02/01, cependant je n'arrive pas trouver où je pourrais trouver un code ou quelque chose dans du genre, sur internet j'ai lu que je reçevrais un mail avec
    le code mais au bout de 9 jours je n'ai toujours rien, Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'indiquer où puis-je trouver un code ou comment l'avoir s'il vous plait ?

Merci.

Cordialement,

[Translation-Hello

I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with a Discord Nitro subscription of 3 months on 02/01, however I can not find where I could find a code or something like, on the internet I read that I would receive an email with the code but after 9
    days I still have nothing, could someone tell me where can I find a code or how to have it please?

Thank you.

Kindly, ]

:)

DKNArts, Jan 13, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

Game Pass XBOX

1. Game Pass XBOX - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed: Hello, everyone! I'm trying xcloud for mobile now for it seems an amazing option for playing good games for a nicier price. However in my country (Brazil) there is no xcloud server so that I have...
  3. Any way to bypass the game details page on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to bypass the game details page on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app?: I'm having an issue with the Game Pass mobile app where it crashes when I select a game and it goes into its details page. Otherwise it works flawlessly. I can play games using the "Jump Back In"...
  4. What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?: The official site says there is a “conversion ratio”, and there’s a 3:1 ratio chart for adding gold onto ultimate, but almost everyone I’ve talked to says it is 1:1 when upgrading to ultimate from...
  5. error with the purchase of xbox game pass ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    error with the purchase of xbox game pass ultimate for PC: I live in Paraguay and I understand that if it is available in my country and several of my friends already have the XboxGamePass for PC and I have already tried 5 times to try to buy the pass...
  6. Game pass ultimate conversion help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate conversion help: Hello everyone, i want to buy 3 months of game pass ultimate for 1€ What happen if i already have 6 months of live gold and 3 months of PC game pass? Will i get 12 months of GPU?...
  7. Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass: I just bought a Game Pass package, but immediately realised that without Gold I couldn't play online. I went to the Game Pass option on my console and selected the Upgrade option to get the...
  8. Problem with game pass ultimate gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with game pass ultimate gift card: Good evening. A week ago I received a gift that had a game pass ultimate gift card (1 month) inside. Today I've tried to redeem it and I get an error saying "This token has expired and cannot be...
  9. FPS problem with Ori and the will of the wisps GAME PASS PC version

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS problem with Ori and the will of the wisps GAME PASS PC version: As in the title i can't get more then 25fps circa in "Ori and the will of the wisps" no matter what i change in the the video option even at 720p i can get at most 25fps. The problem is that some...
  10. Wasteland 3 on Game Pass : Saved games from PC to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Wasteland 3 on Game Pass : Saved games from PC to Xbox: Hi; I downloaded Wasteland 3 via Game pass onto my laptop, and now I have downloaded this onto my Xbox one. But the saved games on PC does not seem be be saved into the cloud so that the Xbox...