Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can i buy Game Pass if i am from and in Estonia? 6dcc4f29-a2d6-4745-b4c2-e0798d84eefb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aaaatomic, Feb 26, 2019.

1. aaaatomic
    aaaatomic Guest

Game pass

Can i buy Game Pass if i am from and in Estonia?

:)

aaaatomic, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. I can't subscribe to Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    I can't subscribe to Game Pass: So I've downloaded the Xbox beta app and when i try to add a payment method to subscribe to game pass it puts country/region on United States and I can't change it. I have went through my...
  3. I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018")

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018"): Hello. I got the latest Windows updates and am trying to install https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller but it doesn't work. I get the error code "0x80244018". I have tried for days now! I really want to...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Membership Renewal Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Membership Renewal Issue: Hello I had Xbox Game Pass membership and i removed my old credit card.I added new credit card but i cant renew membership. I checked my credit card transactions.Microsoft took my money from my...
  5. XBox Game pass PC availability in Bangladesh?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game pass PC availability in Bangladesh?: Hello. I would like to know if there is a way I can subscribe to xbox game pass pc beta from Bangladesh. As of right now, although my country is BD, during credit info it's locked in US, and I...
  6. Gears 5 download game pass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 download game pass pc beta: I was able to play gears 5 on the first day of its early release with the game pass on PC, even so the next few days. Then on its actual release date i think it had an update and it wouldn't...
  7. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC: Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french :p) I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in Belgium. And when i must write the information, i...
  8. Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello everyone, Wanted to see if there were any known fixes for the issues. So I have been playing Gears for since launch without any problems, but yesterday Gears 5 wouldn't let start. So when...
  9. Xbox game pass for pc Yönetici izni gerektiren oyunlar yüklenmiyor[Translation-Xbox game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for pc Yönetici izni gerektiren oyunlar yüklenmiyor[Translation-Xbox game...: Xbox game pass for pc Yönetici izni gerektiren oyunlar yüklenmiyor. İnternetten araştırdığımda yönetici hesabı oluşturmam gerektiği yazıyor. Fakat denetim masasından kullanıcı bilgilerime...
  10. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i tryed to activate a xbox game pass and it said this code is not yet active