Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can i buy Game Pass if i am from and in Estonia? 6dcc4f29-a2d6-4745-b4c2-e0798d84eefb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aaaatomic, Feb 26, 2019.

1. aaaatomic
    aaaatomic Guest

Game pass

Can i buy Game Pass if i am from and in Estonia?

:)

aaaatomic, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Redeem/Stack Game Pass Codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem/Stack Game Pass Codes?: My Partner has accidentally purchased 2 3 month ultimate game pass codes for our Son. Weve redeemed one, but obviously have the second one which isnt currently needed. Do these expire at all? Or...
  3. Can't play shared Game Pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play shared Game Pass games: Around the time The Outer Worlds came out, me and my brother started getting game pass shared from his friend, fast forward to the new Xbox update, I can no longer play Xbox game pass titles. Any...
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass problems: So I've got some problems with the Ultimate Game Pass. I got the $1 deal that was suppose to come with the Xbox Live Gold benefits too, and right now I'm having issues saving data on Lego Star...
  5. xbox game pass freeze

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass freeze: so, i am paying xbox game pass for a while now, recently this x box game pass and a pair of microsoft services like microsoft store, are freezing, i cant do anything, can t download a game, cant...
  6. Puedo canjear game pass pc, si ya tengo game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Puedo canjear game pass pc, si ya tengo game pass ultimate: Hola, me regalaron 3 meses de game pass pc y lo quiero canjear, pero yo tengo game pass ultimate podria canjearlo y que se sumara al tiempo que tengo de game pass ultimate? O se me quitaria game...
  7. Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox Live Gold: If I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I buy a certain amount of Gold (say, 6 months), does the Gold get upgraded to Ultimate? Or is that only if I already have Gold and THEN get Ultimate?...
  8. Usar um controle de ps4 no xbox game pass[Use a ps4 controller in the xbox game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Usar um controle de ps4 no xbox game pass[Use a ps4 controller in the xbox game pass]: Olá, bom, eu gostaria de utilizar o controle dualshock 4 para usufruir dos jogos do xbox game pass. Jogo com ele nos jogos de enredo na steam, e gostaria de fazer o mesmo aqui na microsoft....
  9. Unable to buy Game Pass due to store location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Game Pass due to store location: Hi. I have xbox live subscription and now looking to upgrade it to Game Pass Unlimited. However whenever I go to purchase, it says that my stores and payment locations don't match. I have tried...
  10. No se sincronizan mis juegos del game pass en mi PC [My game pass games are not synced on...

in XBoX on Windows
    No se sincronizan mis juegos del game pass en mi PC [My game pass games are not synced on...: He hecho ya 3 preguntas sobre este tema en foros de Microsoft y en ninguna he recibido alguna respuesta, espero que en esta pregunta se me de alguna solución. Lo que pasa es que compré el game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i tryed to activate a xbox game pass and it said this code is not yet active